Clicking in dash.

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
My dads 2004 6.0 just developed a prob that sounds like morise code comeing from the dash. I tryed tracking it down but could not. Anyone have this prob? Maybe a relay kicking on and off?

CCRICE

Reaction score
Not sure what it could be, I'd say check your batteries to make sure they aren't too low and the ground connections on them for corrosion. Clean them up a little bit. I know low batteries will cause all sorts of issues in these trucks.

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
Brand new batterys and alternator, just cleaned connections. Iv never ran across this before so im kinda stumped. thought it might be the brake controller for the trailer but disconnected it and still there.:shrug:

CCRICE

Reaction score
Could also try playing pull the relay game under the dash.. I think it's behind the pannel right around where your right knee is at if your sitting in the drivers seat.. I wouldn't think so, the pulling the battery thing has me a little confused.

Emery19

Reaction score
something tells me this is the noise im hearing in my truck as well. but its a 6.4 not a 6.0.. think it might be the same thing. ill be driving around and i can hear a weird like ticking morese code noise. not sure if its what the op is hearing. i cant really describe it. i've never tried to figure it out because i didnt think it was as big deal. and it doesnt happen all the time. same thing probably?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.