Clicking in dash.

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
Has the factory radio. Alrighty thanks guys i hope this is the problem. Thats why i ask here first, no matter how strange a problem its always happened to someone else first.lol

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
you dont have to remove the stereo to get to it... it is accessible from the bottom, It may be taped up like mine was and there is a spot for another relay beside it that should be empty.... its kind of a pain, but I didnt have to take my stereo out to fix mine. the relay shouldnt be bad if everything is still working, it just probably needs cleaned up

dohcter

Reaction score
Before tearing into the dash. Try messing with the hazard switch. I recently ran into this problem where it would lose connection and make the flasher go. Remedy was a new switch

TonyG

Reaction score
Before tearing into the dash. Try messing with the hazard switch. I recently ran into this problem where it would lose connection and make the flasher go. Remedy was a new switch

Saw this happen in the past also.... I just clicked the switch a bunch on and off and on and off.... And it sure was the blue relay in the dash raisin hell on mine also.... I wasn't sure what it was for till I unplugged it and the turn signals quit

Latest posts

Members online