Cobbs Diesel Performance

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
They copy paste their websites...seems like there is 5 or 6 of them pretty much the same under a different domain

Atsah

Reaction score
WOW, what a mess.. Before you send money anywhere, you have to do some research, unfortunately that's just the way it is..

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Performance Machine & MFG.
5890 Industrial Park Dr.
Lenoir City, TN 37771
877-408-3256
877-408-3256
Fax: 865-238-5218
Email: [email protected]

Cobb's Diesel Performance, LLC
5890 Industrial Park Dr.
Lenoir City, TN 37771
866-380-3076
866-380-3076
Fax: 865-408-7312

Rebel Diesel Performance
5890 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
1-877-290-0944
1-877-290-0944

damn they all have the same address. Something smells fishy to me.
Thats the issue with people not going legal when they get ripped off. Unless we can somehow get them prosecuted for it, they will be able to continually branch off to a name no one knows about.

I had no clue about Performance Machine being part of Cobbs, Premier just took Performance Machine on, they must do extremely well.

Dieselfab67

Reaction score
We had to threaten to sue PMM to shut down their website bulletproofyourdiesel.com. Then they violated our agreement so we did due them for breach of contract. They defaulted on the lawsuit. They have been a thorn in our sides for some time now. They probably won't be around much longer from the scuttlebutt we hear. One never know though. They keep turning up.

FreddyM

Reaction score
All I'm going to say is I know a person with a 6.4 featured at a recent SEMA show that has gone through HELL with performance machine/cobbs.........those who know, know.....

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Bulletproof Diesel is NOT A SCAM.

BulletproofYOURDiesel is Cobbs.

They are not associated with one another

Like I said I misread his post and if a mod could delete that would be awesome

Sent from the left lane with the hammer down...

phale

Reaction score
Cobbs is about 30 minutes away from us. Performance machine, cobbs, rebel diesel performance, they are all the same. If he did not have daddy's money backing him he would have been gone a long time ago.

Frank_C

Reaction score
All I'm going to say is I know a person with a 6.4 featured at a recent SEMA show that has gone through HELL with performance machine/cobbs.........those who know, know.....

I thought he had good luck with them?

I ordered my exhaust from Cobb's a few years ago. At least I was one of the lucky ones I guess lol.

BogginF350

Reaction score
We had to threaten to sue PMM to shut down their website bulletproofyourdiesel.com. Then they violated our agreement so we did due them for breach of contract. They defaulted on the lawsuit. They have been a thorn in our sides for some time now. They probably won't be around much longer from the scuttlebutt we hear. One never know though. They keep turning up.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw that ad a couple months ago. John Cobb and Matt Henderson his partner are jack offs. They and Sinister just copy everyone else who actually invests time in developing and testing a product. I could go on and on with story's..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

I heard about that truck. Sucks.

Wemoy1

Reaction score
stay very far away if it wasnt for me calling the companys of the parts I ordered and explaining my situtaion he would of got me for 2200 bucks stay away.

uga33

Reaction score
Seen the operation in person. Brother's company bought a 6.0 short block from PMM. They are all under the same roof. I went and picked it up to save on shipping since its fairly close. So far, the motor has 10k miles and all is well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.