condisation question

DcMoore

Reaction score
It's going to condensate again because the outside of the barrel is cooler than the inside.... Try insulatiing the barrel with a towel or two.

And nice post Charles LOL

glamis

Reaction score
Few observations as a casual observer here...

One guy is stoked that his truck hasn't completely fallen apart and blown up after a whopping 50,000 miles on WMO, lol. I mean the guy's is actually considering a 50,000 mile service interval without component failure as proof of concept, lol. As if diesel fuel lubricated injection pumps and injectors didn't routinely surpass 2, 3 4 and 500,000 miles or more. Hell, lets talk about OTR tractor engines with injection pumps running a million miles or more on diesel fuel...

50K, lol. Hold on to your socks...

Another group harkens to "quiet injectors" as some sort of proof of lubricity. First off.... who are you people that you're hearing something in the fuel side in your injectors on a running engine??? And just exactly what specific parts are making the noise you speak of??? The sound of a diesel is the rapid combustion of the fuel. If that's getting quieter, then rest assured.... it's not because your damn injectors are well lubricated, lol, it's because you just retarded your timing by injecting a slower burning fuel or one with a higher autoignition point.

Lastly, if you've ever seen whole sets of injectors run on some of the WVO concoctions out there with their HOPELESSLY rusted and pitted bodies and destroyed P&B assemblies it doesn't take rocket science to conclude that the lubricity was um.... a bit low, lol.

I'm sure people are turning out sufficient fuel with sufficient lubricity and sufficiently low particulate sizes. I'm also sure that a GREAT number more are pouring absolute crap into their injection systems with a blissful grin of complete ignorance on their faces the whole while...

LOL

you know,i wouldnt hate your input on the clenleyness of makeing our fuel
nor would i hate your random thoughts on doing this type of thing.
use your evil genious to make us better at this

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.