CYCLOPS

Chatham036

Reaction score
We are happy to announce the release of our CYCLOPS module!

Some of our testers leaked information but in case you have not heard already, the Cyclops will allow for your performance chip to be adjustable through our Android App via Bluetooth!

The Cyclops was designed with complete versatility in mind. Due to this, Cyclops is fully compatible with the Hydra platform, TS Performance chips, Moates F5 / F6 / F8 chips

All of our testing has been completed and the first full batch of Cyclops are in house! We are making a couple of changes to the overlay but they will be ready to ship next Wednesday ( 11/12/2014 ) !!!

Cyclops is listed on our website for pre-orders! This first batch will be first come first serve!

Place your order here!!!

cyclops.jpg

524130_10152777822565138_6363834634560470796_n.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
Probably never have an app for iOS unless they're able to find another company to work with on it. Apple is too "stingy" about what they'll allow to be published. Kinda sucks tbh.

HBDELUX

Reaction score
Read the PHP link seems this is a switch delete for $169.00? Or does this have the capacity to be used to wireless load tunes or remote tune down the road?

Chatham036

Reaction score
Read the PHP link seems this is a switch delete for $169.00? Or does this have the capacity to be used to wireless load tunes or remote tune down the road?

The Cyclops is an alternative means to switch your tunes as you are driving down the road.

If you would like the ability to live tune as you are going down the road, we do offer Minotaur with the Quarterhorse Emmulator. As you make changes in our Minotaur software, the truck instantly accepts the changes. Hugely beneficial for tuners who are in the market

CSIPSD

Reaction score

It allows you to change tunes via you phone and a bluetooth link. You can label the tunes on your phone as well.

It does not allow you to load tunes wireless. Not sure I would want that ability myself.

This switch works with the Hydra, TS and DP chips...

Slick as hell, been running one for about 3 months now.

Arisley

Reaction score
One cool thing about it, that I can think of off the top of my head. If your son/daughter/nephew or someone else has to borrow your truck, you can stick it in the "stock" tune. No worries about them throwing it in the high tune and hammering on your truck.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
One cool thing about it, that I can think of off the top of my head. If your son/daughter/nephew or someone else has to borrow your truck, you can stick it in the "stock" tune. No worries about them throwing it in the high tune and hammering on your truck.

Not to mention the no start... set it, walk away and short of a tow truck that rig is going no where...

Adding this to my Christmas list for the wife. Would work great for my Excursion as I don't want to drill a hole for the switch.

Running one on the TS chip on my wifes Excursion as well... Handy!

gnxtc2

Reaction score
The Cyclops is an alternative means to switch your tunes as you are driving down the road.

If you would like the ability to live tune as you are going down the road, we do offer Minotaur with the Quarterhorse Emmulator. As you make changes in our Minotaur software, the truck instantly accepts the changes. Hugely beneficial for tuners who are in the market

With the Cyclops, could the truck be live tuned remotely?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online