CYCLOPS

gottagofast

Reaction score
As a final thought, we will be offering a true Automatic Exhaust Brake feature on the 25, 40, and 65 Towing programs. These tunes MUST HAVE improved Coast Clutch assemblies (additional friction and steel plates) in order to run correctly. If you have a stock transmission, we strongly advise AGAINST running these tunes as it can (and will) cause accelerated failure of the Coast Clutch assembly.

YES YES YES!!!!!!

Sooooo I've been running this tune for a year now with my ZF-6 and it has been KILLING me to keep my trap shut!!!!!!!! How great that the cat is FINALLY out of the bag!

This is the best thing since sliced bread!!! Cody we've never spoken but Bill told me a bit about you and YOU DA MAN! .......

I have known I needed to sign up here ever since the nation took a nose dive but I just never got around to it.

BILL I sent ya a couple emails... you can pm me here or on the nation too if ya want.

Kevin

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
YES YES YES!!!!!!

Sooooo I've been running this tune for a year now with my ZF-6 and it has been KILLING me to keep my trap shut!!!!!!!! How great that the cat is FINALLY out of the bag!

This is the best thing since sliced bread!!! Cody we've never spoken but Bill told me a bit about you and YOU DA MAN! .......

I have known I needed to sign up here ever since the nation took a nose dive but I just never got around to it.

BILL I sent ya a couple emails... you can pm me here or on the nation too if ya want.

Kevin
didnt you know tye rules are that once here you cant return to tyat otger site?

joking.. welcome to PSA!

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
Waiting for iPhone app and these new no accel and auto cutoff. How can we know the tunes are available without having to plug into the chip through hydra flash. It's kinda a pita and cold.

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Waiting for iPhone app and these new no accel and auto cutoff. How can we know the tunes are available without having to plug into the chip through hydra flash. It's kinda a pita and cold.

Unsure what your asking here...

dsberman94

Reaction score
Unsure what your asking here...

I'm guessing the no accel and shut off tunes are going into the generics on hydra flash. I may be wrong. If this is the case, I'm Just wondering if there will be an easier way to know they're available other than having to pull the computer out to the truck and open hydra flash and hook everything up. Maybe a thread on the PHP forum, if that's still a thing, saying what ones are available.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'm guessing the no accel and shut off tunes are going into the generics on hydra flash. I may be wrong. If this is the case, I'm Just wondering if there will be an easier way to know they're available other than having to pull the computer out to the truck and open hydra flash and hook everything up. Maybe a thread on the PHP forum, if that's still a thing, saying what ones are available.

Again...

The Cyclops does not add or remove tunes from the Hydra, its simply a switch.

To that...

You never have to remove the Hydra chip to update, just hook up your laptop to the chip (cable supplied) and bang, change away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODQTzChHuKc&list=UUvrIcUe6j5pIr7XoyKS1czA

You dont have to remove the PCM, or the chip...

dsberman94

Reaction score
We really like the security features of the Cyclops. It's a very nice benefit, and as Joe said... If your phone gets jacked up (or jacked), just reconnect the switch or remove the chip.

For those that are interested, we are also adding new "No-Accel" and "Auto-Cutoff" tunes to the lineup. The No-Accel tune is basically a dead pedal. The truck will idle, but there is no acceleration. The Auto-Cutoff will cause the vehicle to shut off as soon as the brake pedal, throttle, or shift level is touched. With both programs, the vehicle can idle unattended but prevents driving away. Don't forget that we also offer automatic Hi-Idle on any custom tunes.

As a final thought, we will be offering a true Automatic Exhaust Brake feature on the 25, 40, and 65 Towing programs. These tunes MUST HAVE improved Coast Clutch assemblies (additional friction and steel plates) in order to run correctly. If you have a stock transmission, we strongly advise AGAINST running these tunes as it can (and will) cause accelerated failure of the Coast Clutch assembly.

All of the new tunes will start rolling into the library over the next 30-45 days, with the most popular calibrations being available first. If you have any questions, please contact PHP tech support for more information.

Take care and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

I'm referring to the tunes in the above post. I'm aware that the cyclops doesn't add or remove tunes. I was just messing with the tunes last night. Haven't taken the PCM out since I installed the chip. I've got all that under control. Just trying to figure out if someone will say when the tunes are available for which PCM codes or not is all.
Again...

The Cyclops does not add or remove tunes from the Hydra, its simply a switch.

To that...

You never have to remove the Hydra chip to update, just hook up your laptop to the chip (cable supplied) and bang, change away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODQTzChHuKc&list=UUvrIcUe6j5pIr7XoyKS1czA

You dont have to remove the PCM, or the chip...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We really like the security features of the Cyclops. It's a very nice benefit, and as Joe said... If your phone gets jacked up (or jacked), just reconnect the switch or remove the chip.

For those that are interested, we are also adding new "No-Accel" and "Auto-Cutoff" tunes to the lineup. The No-Accel tune is basically a dead pedal. The truck will idle, but there is no acceleration. The Auto-Cutoff will cause the vehicle to shut off as soon as the brake pedal, throttle, or shift level is touched. With both programs, the vehicle can idle unattended but prevents driving away. Don't forget that we also offer automatic Hi-Idle on any custom tunes.

All of the new tunes will start rolling into the library over the next 30-45 days, with the most popular calibrations being available first. If you have any questions, please contact PHP tech support for more information.

Take care and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

That is awesome, way to continue to push the envelope!!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Seems to me that they said (in the post Derek quote above) that there already available.

Of course a quick phone call would also answer the question...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.