Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

dseitler

Reaction score
The only time my truck has seen 4WD is at the track. All the street fun has been in 2WD. Should be a perfect street truck build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
With our kit alone, it should be north of 600 horsepower which is probably more than a 6300 pound truck will ever need on the street. But need and want are two different things :rockon:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
With our kit alone, it should be north of 600 horsepower which is probably more than a 6300 pound truck will ever need on the street. But need and want are two different things :rockon:

Hey I "wanted" 750hp on the street and ended up with 900+... Was I mad? Nah.... Haha

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I think it needs triples Dallas. Than you can take the piping and have another set built for my truck than I will have triples.

We could call that the extra gravy package.

Reaction score
I think it needs triples Dallas. Than you can take the piping and have another set built for my truck than I will have triples.

We could call that the extra gravy package.

Triples are for people that want to go fast. I'm scared to go fast. I still have the speed limiter set at 100 mph just in case.

Reaction score
Ok guys, I got most of the piping out for the single kit but I need to send some of it off for powder coating. Although black is probably my first choice, I want to step out and do some actual color this time around. Let's see some votes on color options!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    734.4 KB · Views: 175

Latest posts

Members online