Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see this done. How about like a burnt orange metallic or root beer red metallic.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Tangerine Tango. Thank me later...

This one?

9ef0d2a1-7c9d-441b-8c51-1e52f74d3482_zpsyc0jq6ob.png

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
there's many colors in the homo rainbow , don't be afraid to let your colors shine .

Reaction score
Jon, I already have the House of Kolor Tangelo in my gun. This is my first choice so far. I've painted a few things this color over the years. I even shot some with some flattener in it and loved it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 109

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Subscribed.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Reaction score
After talking about it, I think we are going to run our single kit for a little while and possibly add some injectors to see what we can get out of with a little more fuel. We have been testing a bunch of turbos in various sizes and configurations that may lead us to offer a larger size option to those that see a lot of track time or don't do much towing.

If Zane gets his way with the truck, it may see a set of triples in the future utilizing three of our 64mm turbos. We have a close friend and customer that just built a triple setup on his 6.7 Dodge and it was extremely impressive to put it simply. It made excellent power across the RPM range and continued to make big torque numbers clear to the end of the run. EGT's were very low which confirms that a setup like this would make an ideal towing combination.

Latest posts

Members online