Daystar Airbag Cradles

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I've thought about getting these for a long time, but I've never had an issue with my bags and I've flexed the truck out enough where the tailgate has been stuck shut and never had an issue. Only down side I could see to them is possibly noise when the bags smack the cradle while hitting bumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Vaders Fury and Little luke
How much do you tow? I have the Rolling sleeve style on my Ex and they ride amazing. Down side is they are only rated at #2500 vs the regular style being #5000

little luke

Reaction score

How much do you tow? I have the Rolling sleeve style on my Ex and they ride amazing. Down side is they are only rated at #2500 vs the regular style being #5000

Tow, a whopping 0lb. We have an excursion with the 3rd row removed, a diamond plate bed plate, and only the single jump seat remains in the second row. We do catering jobs where we cook on site, so it's nothing for us to have 2000lb+ of supply's in the truck, then if we can get by without the 16' grill, we use a 6'x 30" grill that that slides into the receiver hitch, the the legs retract and flip up for transport. Not sure that it weighs, but the cooker is bent from 1/4" plate.

We are upgrading to a 4x4 van as soon as I find one I like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JD3020

Reaction score
Interesting, we've ran bags on vehicles for year but i've never heard of these before. Was actually planning on putting my 6.7 with Airlift 5000 ultimate bags on the lift this week to do a full service. Should i leave them aired up or unbolt them before i lift the truck? May have to look into a set of these.

marserdesigns

Reaction score

Are you referring to tongue weight?

Zmann

Reaction score
Jimmy if your installing a lift and you may stretch the bag past it's limit thats when u want to make sure it is unbolted ( aired up or down doesn't matter ) the risk is ripping the bond between the bag and plate

Zmann

Reaction score
Are you referring to tongue weight?

he is referring to the bags leveling capacity

you can load more and not hurt the 2500 lb bag but it won't level as much as a 5000 lbs set off bags

NEVRNF

Reaction score
This is what I run on my Ex with a custom mount I fabricated.
Air Bag
You can buy similar mounts like i made from OUO or PMF

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.