Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
No one has any major parts Trans wise to consider it a built Trans. You can add some clutches to it to help beef it up and swap the torque converter but other than that your Trans is basically stock

Wayne

Reaction score
I don't always buy a 55k dollar truck
But when I do, I make sure it needs 3k dollar rods and a major overhaul to make 600 hp reliably
LOL great call Fomoco

Remind me how much it costs to make a non-6.4 reliable at 600 HP.:lookaround: Oh, wait.:doh: You wouldn't know from personal experience.:pointlaugh: Key word here is RELIABLE. How many tenths of a mile has your 6.0 driven without having to pop the hood at the 600+ hp level? :poke: Just sayin'

On another note, I'm really looking forward to the entire field of applicants from all brands accepted for the final vote. It's pretty cool to compare year-to-year just how much this industry improves in technology and capability.:pimp: I tell you what though, I sure hope if there's any fummins to vote on that it doesn't count for a ford vote.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Remind me how much it costs to make a non-6.4 reliable at 600 HP.:lookaround: Oh, wait.:doh: You wouldn't know from personal experience.:pointlaugh: Key word here is RELIABLE. How many tenths of a mile has your 6.0 driven without having to pop the hood at the 600+ hp level? :poke: Just sayin'

On another note, I'm really looking forward to the entire field of applicants from all brands accepted for the final vote. It's pretty cool to compare year-to-year just how much this industry improves in technology and capability.:pimp: I tell you what though, I sure hope if there's any fummins to vote on that it doesn't count for a ford vote.

i'm probably well north of 600 and haven't had one issue....

but i only drive it about 7 miles a day :D

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Well north of 600 on fuel?

well when I say probably well north of...i'm hoping around 615-630. haven't put this setup on a track or dyno yet but just guessing by what others have with similar setups. 200 cc, a 63 over s480 and built trans.

some other dude dyno'd 668 with his 190's and compounds, couple others were 640ish with 205's and smaller compounds so just guessing.

now before I get JJ'd about this...i said probably and don't really care if it is or isn't. just adding my .02 you time slip nazi LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well when I say probably well north of...i'm hoping around 615-630. haven't put this setup on a track or dyno yet but just guessing by what others have with similar setups. 200 cc, a 63 over s480 and built trans.

some other dude dyno'd 668 with his 190's and compounds, couple others were 640ish with 205's and smaller compounds so just guessing.

now before I get JJ'd about this...i said probably and don't really care if it is or isn't. just adding my .02 you time slip nazi LOL

You know me baby doll... Gotta earn it!! I'm sure it's over 600 though.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
You know me baby doll... Gotta earn it!! I'm sure it's over 600 though.

expected crucifixion for not having time slips or dyno numbers...

03a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.