Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
LOL

Ok....true story is I declined invitation......the truck is too icy. I asked if they had show and shine only. The director is supposed to get back with me...

Dave

Reaction score
Plan to add lots more fuel and air my friend. ...courtesy of Elite and MPD

;)

4abe3uje.jpg

Is Danny driving it?:toast:

Built 6.7

Reaction score
Built motor my have alittle help from spe...... Couple of gas cylinders in the bed and alittle water meth for the hell of it

JasonQuartermile

Reaction score
We've emailed people for photos, and are selecting the Top 10 as we speak! Nobody is in for sure yet until the mag comes out. A lot of people have broken/down trucks awaiting mods, so we don't want to put something in the running that won't even make it to the competition. Lots of conjecture, but one thing I can say for sure is the Ford camp is STRONG this year. 6.4's, 6.7's (which I am surprised at) and even a few 7.3L's with mammoth injectors. Remember a 7.3L hit 4th a few years ago, and wasn't far off the lead.

Any way you look at it, looks like a strong year for Ford, and a good chance at a repeat.

dieselpower

Reaction score
We've emailed people for photos, and are selecting the Top 10 as we speak! Nobody is in for sure yet until the mag comes out. A lot of people have broken/down trucks awaiting mods, so we don't want to put something in the running that won't even make it to the competition. Lots of conjecture, but one thing I can say for sure is the Ford camp is STRONG this year. 6.4's, 6.7's (which I am surprised at) and even a few 7.3L's with mammoth injectors. Remember a 7.3L hit 4th a few years ago, and wasn't far off the lead.

Any way you look at it, looks like a strong year for Ford, and a good chance at a repeat.

:ford: :ford: :ford:

Spatel23

Reaction score
Id obviously love to see a 6.4 take it again, but how great would it be to see a 6.7 take it and just cut that much deeper!

In any case, I plan to have a front row seat for the action with by main man. LOL

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Built motor my have alittle help from spe...... Couple of gas cylinders in the bed and alittle water meth for the hell of it

what kind of built motor are we talking? i dont consider rods and the industrial twin turbo kit built, so what have or are you doing build wise?

01PSD

Reaction score
Yes, and f'd up the stock rods as well.. and popped a stock turbo when trying to use it in a compound setup. So they no longer use the stocker in their compound setups as far as I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online