DPC 2012

TyCorr

Reaction score
Big ups to Mike(Bigr) for amputating parts.from his truck for other.people to compete with. A testament to a true sportsmans spirit.

Congratulations Erik...I retract what I said about you running 4.30 gearing. Apparently its a good match for.your rig! Good job hombre...

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
Just watched the vids on Diesel Power. That was some SERIOUSLY awesome driving, Eric! Congrats!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

CamTom12

Reaction score
Finally made it through this thread!!!

Eric, great job. It sounds like you had a great pit crew, too!

Aaron, that sucks about the hitch man but solid performance from a TOWPOWER truck! Amazing!

Glad the 6.4 showed up in beastmode. I wonder if the resale value will go up? lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
It was literally identical.

Now, does.anything on eriks' truck get torn down? Just to see if anything is.thrashed or do we run it til it breaks? Moreover, does the truck need a strict maintenance?

Before anyone gives me a monologue on what diesels were made for please be.advised that I know. My question arises from the.fact.that this truck is four times the typical power level and just got beat on for three days.

Thanks!

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Now, does.anything on eriks' truck get torn down? Just to see if anything is.thrashed or do we run it til it breaks? Moreover, does the truck need a strict maintenance?

Before anyone gives me a monologue on what diesels were made for please be.advised that I know. My question arises from the.fact.that this truck is four times the typical power level and just got beat on for three days.

Thanks!

I fully agree that trucks at this level of power need double or even triple the mantenance schedule of regular trucks. Eriks truck is staying at elite to get the work done it was there for originally. Elite guys are very thorough and im sure will be looking everything over while its there.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
The truck is running like new. It will get another Trans to deal with the new found power that awaits.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts