DPC 2012

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
All this whining about Fummins trucks. Whats the big deal, i like Rocky's truck.

Nothing wrong with a Fummins, its a damn good, damn reliable motor and a good truck. Get over it.

Anyway, if i was Mike ( bigr ) and they let me back in because of what happened with Godzilla, i would wait until whenever Erik got beat by someone else before throwing Godzilla back in there. No sense in competing against friends.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
It's not that Kyle. It's the other truck that; although the guy was a good sport, wasnt going to be heavily competitive. It has nothing to do with Rocky.

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Anyway, if i was Mike ( bigr ) and they let me back in because of what happened with Godzilla, i would wait until whenever Erik got beat by someone else before throwing Godzilla back in there. No sense in competing against friends.

Thats the idea, friends competing against each other. If you cannot take loosing to a friend, you should not be competing in the first place. If everyone cannot get together afterwards and toss a few high fives around and talk a little smack....whats the point. This type of stuff is suppose to be fun!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thats the idea, friends competing against each other. If you cannot take loosing to a friend, you should not be competing in the first place. If everyone cannot get together afterwards and toss a few high fives around and talk a little smack....whats the point. This type of stuff is suppose to be fun!

Yep.

Mike didn't like the competition, he wouldnt have loaned out parts to Erik and Aaron. ( TEAM Ford)

strokin_girl04

Reaction score

Agreed. Don't see that very much anymore. So many people get pissed off when they don't win or when they aren't on the top. It's not like we compete in this sport for the amazing payouts :doh:, we do it because its fun, challenging, and its a damn good community. I can not stand the cocky, arrogant, tool bags who are starting to appear here and there. Especially the ones who act all gracious and humble when they win and then when they lose they whine and cry. Ugh

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Agreed. Don't see that very much anymore. So many people get pissed off when they don't win or when they aren't on the top. It's not like we compete in this sport for the amazing payouts :doh:, we do it because its fun, challenging, and its a damn good community. I can not stand the cocky, arrogant, tool bags who are starting to appear here and there. Especially the ones who act all gracious and humble when they win and then when they lose they whine and cry. Ugh

I can't stand guys like that. If you got beat you got beat, get over it. We do this to help this sport grow! I've gotten beat, quit a few times, I'll be mad at myself because of something I did wrong in the truck but never bitter at the Guy that won. I've seen guys like that and it makes me sick.

sent from somewhere in the country

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree. Hope for.the.best. Expect the worst. Mike is the essence.of.sportsmanship to pass his.spot and a part to boot. Or several.parts.

Erik killed it and has been positive about the experience, people.included. Classy in my book. Im proud to be among people with dignity like these guys.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
When I was being told about my turbos going boom while I was flying in, I said throw in the towel. Mike grabbed the phone pretty much said *** that, we got this you are running. So I said ummm OK. Not really knowing one of the turbos was his.

TyCorr

Reaction score
When I was being told about my turbos going boom while I was flying in, I said throw in the towel. Mike grabbed the phone pretty much said *** that, we got this you are running. So I said ummm OK. Not really knowing one of the turbos was his.

Dude, thats so ***kin awesome! Indomitable spirit, I tell ya. Your driving impressed the hell out of me in the videos Ive watched thus far. Im still excited about you winning! Just sensational.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

Don't tell him I said this - but Mike is a good dude - at least when he isn't doing unmentionable things with trailer hitches.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

you can ask wayne , benjamin, anthony, or rally monkey ... i knew when he was on the phone you werent happy...i knew i was the only one who could change the game at that moment. i knew you were bummed the turbos were wasted. its not cheap. thats why i mentioned earlier i gave you no choice... then history was made. everything happens for a reason, and im proud of you buddy!

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
all you big power fords are the shizz and the urine!!!

i like how you all help each other. remonds me of deployments with the other braches.. fight with each other till someone needs assistance then its game on.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Glad everyone agree's! It really takes all the fun out of when one guy out of a group is a sore looser. If you loose, take a look back and analyze how YOU could have done things differently and move on. Dont be pissed because someone did this or that, everyone is playing by the same rules!

all you big power fords are the shizz and the urine!!!

Nice, I might use that someday.

LOL

Kind

Reaction score
you can ask wayne , benjamin, anthony, or rally monkey ... i knew when he was on the phone you werent happy...i knew i was the only one who could change the game at that moment. i knew you were bummed the turbos were wasted. its not cheap. thats why i mentioned earlier i gave you no choice... then history was made. everything happens for a reason, and im proud of you buddy!

Classy. Very big of you Mike.

Erikclaw

Reaction score

You are right Mike, you did knock the taste out of my mouth at that moment. It did become one of those things that you look back on and say wow. Thanks again brotha!

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Mike is a beast thats for sure.

Im not saying for Mike to wait just so he doesnt have to compete with Erik, im saying strictly from a "keep the trophy with the ford camp", i know its all in fun but Ford bragging rights are fun right LOL

And i liked that little Fummins. I could tell from his estimated numbers that he shouldnt be there, and i will say for the record that i dont think he shouldve been there and that there was better trucks that couldve gotten in ( ellerton, mike@MPD, Jared@RCD ) to name a few but he got in and he had fun. Its all in fun. Like Dustin last year in the dodge proly wasting 100lbs of nitrous LOL

AllanB

Reaction score
From the looks of the competitors this year. They might both better be there next year just to make sure that trophy does stay in the Ford camp. Not saying anything bad, but just my opinion. This years trucks, compared to last years, was a vast difference in the horse power of the trucks. It doesn't seem that from 2010 DPC to 2011DPC there was such a big jump in horse power. But maybe that is just the way I am seeing it. I didn't go back to look at 2010 numbers to do all the comparison. I know this is not just about HP also. But the whole thing seems to be growing more quickly.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
All this whining about Fummins trucks. Whats the big deal, i like Rocky's truck.

Nothing wrong with a Fummins, its a damn good, damn reliable motor and a good truck.......

I see your point, however, the Ford camp seems to be the only one to to have a "hybrid" thrown into the mix from time to time, which in itself is fine I suppose, but I give it the Men's Warehouse " I guarantee it", if you threw a Chevy with a Cummins motor in the GM camp or a 6.4 in a Dodge in the Dodge camp, all hell would break loose.

There are enough badass crossovers, conversions, hybrids, whatever you want to call them, out there to let them have their own class. Every camp should have three equal shots.....IMO

JD3020

Reaction score
Just for clarification, what lift and tires did Erik have on for DPC? I've heard a couple different things so i'm just wanting to know what it actually had.

Latest posts