DPC 2012

BFT

Reaction score
The same set he's had since he picked it up last from hallers.
8" lift with a 4link rear. 22" American force with 37" super swamped m16.

What did you hear that he had?

TyCorr

Reaction score
He has adjustable king coil overs. I'm sure he can raise it

I think Dustin said his tires are only 35". Im assuming that was more of a rwference to the actual size of the tire. It may not have been Dustin but someone did drop a comment about.his tires. Wonder where this inquiry is headed?

BFT

Reaction score
I think Dustin said his tires are only 35". Im assuming that was more of a rwference to the actual size of the tire. It may not have been Dustin but someone did drop a comment about.his tires. Wonder where this inquiry is headed?

I can see them being mistaken for 35s because of the size of the wheel, but they are 37s
IMG_4558.png

TyCorr

Reaction score
@bft- I know he is running 37s. My introduction to eric was having a long dra wn out conversation about his 37s and 4.30 gears.

I could see people being confused about his tires. It looks like a 6" truck would appear with 35s. His truck is as close to perfect as it could.get.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
My 37's measure out to be about a hair less than 36". Thanks for the compliments guys, good thing it is about perfect cause I am about done changing things. I hope. lol It could be jacked up to 10" or lowered, but the ride would suffer.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Yeah they did.....its also a little strange already knowing how the event turned out and they are just now giving details about all the trucks

Yes, but in reality, we are just a small percentage of the demographic that reads diesel power..... there's thousands of people who have no idea lol.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Very true! I was talking to a customer the other day that was looking forward to finding out who won...I asked if he wanted me to tell him or if he wanted to wait. I ended up talking a extra 5 minutes or so telling him who won and a few details (that I found out on here).

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
you have to remember, they have to have the event, get the article wrote up, edited, and have time to print the entire magazine.

its generally a 2-3 month turnaround in any magazine really.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
We should find them all and send them to there corrections department. Its funny that one page says 37's and the other 33's about the same truck.

Latest posts

Members online