DPC 2012

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Nice job guys, I am not surprised by your class and sportsmanship. I don't think I can say it any better than JD did so I won't even try. All I can do is do what I do best. Sturrrrrrr the pot a little.

Sorry Aaron I had to............

gf0vgt

dieselpower

Reaction score
They also keep whining about the obstacle course....last I checked this event was about daily driven trucks and finding an all-around powerful truck :ford:

Extended Power

Reaction score
Simply Phuckin awesome!

Excellent job guys!

Talk about a wicked shot in the arm for Ford trucks, and the aftermarket vendors!

Congratulations to you both!

Fordcowboy

Reaction score
I saw Rocky driving his truck home on my way home from work. It was pretty cool to think about what all these trucks went through the last three days at the power levels they are at, and see one of them just cruising down the road like any other day.

Congrats to everyone in the competition especially Erik, winning is very impressive, but even being chosen to compete is an accomplishment.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
That's Aaron? Is he old enough to drive?:poke

LOL Have you ever seen Matt? He and Aaron both have baby faces!

Um, I guess no one has mentioned that 3 days before DPC, Aaron went out to the NHRDA event in West Virginia and kicked @ss in the Pro-street class and won with his race truck. No one can say that the Rudy's crew doesn't put together a great competitor.

Congrats again Aaron, you deserve it buddy!

On edit: I guess Matt's in my pic... LOL

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I am just in awe that a lifted unprepared ford won! Well done!

P.S. the duramax would have won if he could drive. LOL

Latest posts

Members online