DPC BS thread

johnp115

Reaction score
Idk I have a different opinion on dpc. I respect the fact that it's the one event where a select few trucks compete and the winner comes out after proving themselves after a few days of beating the truck.

The one thing that sucks about it, is the trucks that are voted in are just because of fan based voting. This year the trucks have been awesome. But if you really wanted to duke it out with the best trucks out there, there sure would be some other trucks in the mix. That's just the one flaw.

I wish there was an event that was a true one where you have the best trucks duking it out for the title of best truck.

swinky

Reaction score
Idk I have a different opinion on dpc. I respect the fact that it's the one event where a select few trucks compete and the winner comes out after proving themselves after a few days of beating the truck.

The one thing that sucks about it, is the trucks that are voted in are just because of fan based voting. This year the trucks have been awesome. But if you really wanted to duke it out with the best trucks out there, there sure would be some other trucks in the mix. That's just the one flaw.

I wish there was an event that was a true one where you have the best trucks duking it out for the title of best truck.
How bout trucks that aren't shop trucks?

capt dong

Reaction score
Have a couple regional meets with more trucks. Winners advance to final dpc in co. Previous year winner gets a bye to final round. It might be safe to say most trucks will have some sort of affiliation to a shop.

johnp115

Reaction score
Have a couple regional meets with more trucks. Winners advance to final dpc in co. Previous year winner gets a bye to final round. It might be safe to say most trucks will have some sort of affiliation to a shop.

That's the type of thing I'm saying. But honestly I think it should be some where with out the crazy elevation. There's no point to the elevation. You're talking about turbo charged trucks that make power based off of turbo charged systems. Why not let them compete in an environment that they actually can perform how they're tuned to.

How bout trucks that aren't shop trucks?

Shop truck or not. If it's a stout truck it deserves to be in the mix. Honestly most of the trucks out there that are all out nasty are shop trucks. Lavons truck is pretty much a fire punk shop truck. It's just not wrapped in decals like the mpd 6.7 is.

patricku47

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that on compd. I hope Jesse can sneak into second place. There were some seriously stout trucks this year, and the Ford team really looked good!

03cody

Reaction score
All I'm saying is that central il is low elevation which is good. We have a track within 20 min of me....even though it's only 1/8th mile, and I have a patch of dirt just long enough for a sled pull........but I'm just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
awesome for jesse. jd would have been 2nd or 3rd i think.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Jesse and JD KICKED ASS. The sled pull was so much fun, and my goal for DPC was to come out and put 10ft on second place. Guess I'll settle for 17ft..

Wish JD and I hadn't had such a tough week. I gave him my tow rig tonight to get his truck back to Fort Collins and I'll pick it up heading home tomorrow.

Feels good to street drive my truck again. Thanks for everyone who had our backs.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Jesse and JD KICKED ASS. The sled pull was so much fun, and my goal for DPC was to come out and put 10ft on second place. Guess I'll settle for 17ft..

Wish JD and I hadn't had such a tough week. I gave him my tow rig tonight to get his truck back to Fort Collins and I'll pick it up heading home tomorrow.

Feels good to street drive my truck again. Thanks for everyone who had our backs.

good job captain head gasket ,you know i always have your backside. you came armed, proud of ya. jd as well, his 1500 hp truck is a maniac.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.