Drag n Brags at TMS (North Texas)

Arisley

Reaction score
That is actually where the NADM race is going to be held in October.

On Pit road at Texas Motor Speedway?

I thought it was being held in Denton.

Drag n Brag races are back at Texas Motor Speedway every Friday night until Aug 13. They added a Diesel class this year. should be a good time. anyone interested?

I was actually planning on going out there on the 22nd.

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
I might go out there to check it out that night. My girl works at the ticket office out there and probably will be working the gate.

01platinum

Reaction score
On Pit road at Texas Motor Speedway?

I thought it was being held in Denton.

Andy you are right. When I looked at it the first time I thought it said something else.

Yes the races are in Denton. Saw the track the other day on my way to Oklahoma. Looks clean and taken care of at least. Guess we will see come October.

Vengeance

Reaction score
picked up another guy that's bringing his harley ed out to play that night too....

This is a race Lance, you know that right? The "drag" part of it prolly threw you off, and thats why you are picking up guys to take, but its a race, not a fag party, just sayin....:poke:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
This is a race Lance, you know that right? The "drag" part of it prolly threw you off, and thats why you are picking up guys to take, but its a race, not a fag party, just sayin....:poke:

i don't think so homo. If anyone knows about "those" kind of races...it's you. I have a picture of the last drag race you were in!

races-18.jpg

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
you gonna be back anytime soon? this is going on through the end of August I think...

I'm not sure when ill be back bro..I wish I knew how to get in touch with some if you guys so I can hang out with some diesel heads while I'm there. My girlfriends family lives in little elm, north of Dallas and west of Frisco..

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I'm not sure when ill be back bro..I wish I knew how to get in touch with some if you guys so I can hang out with some diesel heads while I'm there. My girlfriends family lives in little elm, north of Dallas and west of Frisco..

I'll pm you my number. there is group that gets together for lunch pretty often.

Latest posts

Members online