Drag n Brags at TMS (North Texas)

JMart

Reaction score
I'll pm you my number. there is group that gets together for lunch pretty often.

You fags should start inviting a real man to lunch every once in awhile. Maybe then you could out run the homo aspect of your lunch dates.:pointlaugh:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
ok guys...here's the schedule for friday night.

6:00 p.m. Gates and Grandstands Open

6:15 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Drag Racing Practice

7:30 p.m. Parade Lap Driver’s Meeting

8:05 p.m. Drag Racing Driver’s Meeting

8:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Parade Lap and Frontstretch Awards

9:00 p.m. Racing Registration and Tech Closes

9:10 p.m. Opening Ceremonies

9:15 p.m. Drag Racing Begins

we can meet in front of gate six at 630 or so or we can meet somewhere else off site. they say coolers are allowed so we can hang out and bs for a while before everything really gets started.

who's in?

1. me
2. randall
3. matt
4. andy
5. eric ?
6. kevin ?

TripleE44

Reaction score
Ya count me in. I won't be runnin my truck, but I'll provide moral support lol. Is anyone gonna run, or are we just gonna talk crap to other diesels about how ours have 950hp but our spark plugs need to be replaced so we can't run?? Lol

Also, my girl says it's $20 to park in the infield and like another $20 to race. Says you can sit in the stands for like $7.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i would assume the 20 to race would get you into the infield too. I think i'm going to run my truck. I know matt will run his and I think Andy will too...

TripleE44

Reaction score
Ya. She just sent me the flyer. Says 20 to race or 20 to get your vehicle in and I guess that means you entered show and shine. $7 looks like it gets you in the infield or the stands just can't bring the truck in.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Just found out today, the wife made plans for Friday evening. My hall pass has been revoked. :cursing::(

andy...i think this is one of those times you need to stomp your feet and throw a fit until she lets you go. besides, you made plans first right!?

Arisley

Reaction score
andy...i think this is one of those times you need to stomp your feet and throw a fit until she lets you go. besides, you made plans first right!?

Yeah, but she doesn't remember. Think it might help if I hold my breath until my face turns blue. Always worked with my Mom, never with my Dad, he just held his breath and turned it into a competition.

Arisley

Reaction score
Actually, this is the real reason:

If you have a pair on your truck, it is for sure making up for having a small weenie. Now on the other hand, my wife carries a pair around in her purse.

I am man enough to admit it. She actually picked them up and shook them. Her plans win.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
bump_gut_gif.gif

TripleE44

Reaction score
Well, not sure if everyone else was aware, but apparently to race you'll need a helmet. My girl just texted me and said she overheard one of the other people in the office talking about they had one guy have to go out to an atm to get money for helmet rental because he didn't bring one.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
yep you're right. just talked with the ticket office. I have one or two that I'll bring. other than that, they have rentals as well.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Lol should have asked for Danielle. Then proceeded to get irate with her about the helmet thing or something. I'm just wondering if I decided to run mine, if one of my MX helmets would suffice. Neither she or anyone else in there seems to know if it will.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
oh i'm assuming your girl works there? I'm just bringing a couple motorcycle helmets....we'll see if they work. and yes...run yours.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Ya she works in the ticket office most of the time. They've got her working the gates on Friday though. I think I'll bring a helmet just in case....

Latest posts

Members online