Drag n Brags at TMS (North Texas)

JMart

Reaction score
So did yall go? if so, how was it?

A 6.4 won the diesel group.

Lance possibly hurt his transmission.

Randall got beat by a lightning competing in the diesel class.

I wasnt there so there is much more info coming. Thats just a run down summary.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
pretty much sums it up...

i won my first race (by a mile) against a dmax but it was slipping the last half of the track and popped a tow haul light so I pulled myself out. i've talked to BTS, Precision, DI, and Suncoast, they all think my direct clutch pack is on it's way out. really sucks because i know I could have pulled on the 6.4 and probably won. the lightnings were pretty quick but they couldn't hook like we can. Randall's truck ran really well with his new tunes/deletes. that think looks like the Zepplin rolling down the track. i'll be going back out but probably as a spectator...

TripleE44

Reaction score
I really wouldve liked to see lance up against that 6.4. I think it woulda been a pretty good run but lance looked faster in the couple of runs I saw.....before he quit.

Other than that the whole thing was cooler than I had anticipated. There were quite a few cool/interesting cars out there. Definitely worth a trip for someone near to check out. The diesel class was lacking though. If there's anyone with a truck built to about where lances is, it's an easy $100 for your time i think.

superstroked

Reaction score
What did the 6.4 that won have done to it? Do yall think just a spartan 310 tuned 6.4 would do the trick? Also, how many passed do you get to make and do you get time slips?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
he just had a 275ish tune and deletes. you can make as many practice runs as you want and when the racing starts, it's single elimination. usually about 4-5 passes.

BFD99

Reaction score
Dang wish i would have seen this, I would have driven down for this! Thanks for telling me about it Lance! LOL

JMart

Reaction score
Is anybody going this week? I have to work till 7 but I would come out and watch afterwards.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
So Lance, what was your time?

its all heads up...no times and single elimination. It pulled hard...just not sure on a time. There is an nadm/odra event at northstar on Aug 6th...i might try and get a time there...if my trans stays in one piece. Its hanging on by a pube at WOT

superstroked

Reaction score
I may swing out to Northstar this weekend...The heat has me really not wanting to do anything but stay in the lake....

Latest posts

Members online