dual fueler owners

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Elite's doesn't tee directly into the rail... You might be thinking of RCD's? Elite's second pump essentially feeds the valley pump.

Nah not RCD. I should've said the rear fitting on the rocker box which is right by the rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAT35niner

Reaction score
From what I remember RCD feeds the passenger side rail direct thru the rocker box from the front and the factory pump still feeds from the rear.

jdgleason

Reaction score
lol so am I.

Hahahaha! My man!

From what I remember RCD feeds the passenger side rail direct thru the rocker box from the front and the factory pump still feeds from the rear.

I believe the RCD set up uses a cp3 to feed the passenger side rail via a hole in the rocker box, and then the factory pump supplies the drivers side.

Not 100% on that though, hopefully Jared can correct me if I'm wrong.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I like the idea of removing the fuel bowl even on stock fuel, but when does bowl become a restriction?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I believe the RCD set up uses a cp3 to feed the passenger side rail via a hole in the rocker box, and then the factory pump supplies the drivers side.

Not 100% on that though, hopefully Jared can correct me if I'm wrong.

It's something like that. I'm not sure either. Jared isn't here lol. He might chime in. Hopefully.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys.

Anyone wish they wouldn't of gone to duals?

Like most on here im just trying to calculate if this is the right move for my truck.

99.9% of my drive time will be simply going from point A to B......with the occasional 5th wheel or something in tow.

Hence the question on miles and DD.......because the best teller of all things in my experience it....Time.

There are a couple downsides to them, space, external lines, and more stuff to have problems with. As long as the rail pressure doesnt surge (which it shouldnt) the lines should be good for a long time. IF the pump is new and taken care of, just like the valley pump, it should last a long time.

Elite kit here for about 3 years, not daily driven anymore but it was for about a year before that

jdgleason

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure that the fuel bowl is a huge restriction... Obviously less efficient, but probably not enough that it's a pressure hindrance. Plus, you need a low pressure system for an upgraded high pressure system regardless.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Isnt there a couple people running the factory fuel bowl with dual fuelers? I bet the factory system flows more than people give it credit for

TXlineman83

Reaction score
If it's not broke then don't fix it. Is the fuel bowl delete not more about aesthetics then function. Dual fuelers is understandable. Duty cycle, rail pressure etc etc. If you can't have one without the other then delete. It's like thy little bitty bump in the intake mani. Is there seriously enough gain to justify removal or what. It's just my two cents. I'm a newbie, I'll shut up and hide under my desk now. Lol

B585Ford

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure that the fuel bowl is a huge restriction... Obviously less efficient, but probably not enough that it's a pressure hindrance. Plus, you need a low pressure system for an upgraded high pressure system regardless.

Understood and definitely on the LP system. I am doing Marty's kit this round and will have everything ready for the duals when I can afford the final round.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.