Dyno big 3 canceled

Notneb

Reaction score
If you like football you'll love it. Who's paying for shipping? "Wtf does he mean 'Oversized package!?'"

Dieselmore

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see the results of all the tuners. I'm curious as well.

Sound like the GF made a speedy recovery, that's awesome!

For what it's worth this is my personal 2015 Bone stock vs afe 4" downpipe back and AS/GH race tune. I'll be back in the shop monday if anyone is interested in the full graph I can post it tomorrow.

This was done on our Dynojet 224xlc

i.jpg

Notneb

Reaction score
She's still on bed rest for a few more days, but luckily it wasn't serious! Meds are keeping her nice and entertaining for now, lol.

Nice results, I'm really curious to see how mine does, compared to Jomax. Not just because of tunes, but to see if the stock intake plenum/IC piping and S&B intake is comparable to my setup. Shooting for two weeks, probably before though!

Dieselmore

Reaction score
That'll be awesome! Good to hear the gf is doing alright! Can't wait to see the results. I plan to do one mod at a time and dyno it everytime, just for some added information and to help guide customers to a setup.

Notneb

Reaction score
That'll be awesome! Good to hear the gf is doing alright! Can't wait to see the results. I plan to do one mod at a time and dyno it everytime, just for some added information and to help guide customers to a setup.

Make sure you put your own thread up so we can sub to it!

Jomax

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see the results of all the tuners. I'm curious as well.

Sound like the GF made a speedy recovery, that's awesome!

For what it's worth this is my personal 2015 Bone stock vs afe 4" downpipe back and AS/GH race tune. I'll be back in the shop monday if anyone is interested in the full graph I can post it tomorrow.

This was done on our Dynojet 224xlc

i.jpg

Stock intake?

Hp seems a bit low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Yeah I'll make my own thread and do one thing at a time. This is really a tune only. Even still have all the egr stuff under the hood with a 6.3k mile airfilter. No limit intake going on next week and I'll remove all the egr stuff as well. After I dyno it again I'll start a new thread with the 3 dynos overlaid. Then I'll probably take votes on what to do next.

I'm going to stay tuned for your results. Sorry to derail your post op

Notneb

Reaction score
No thank YOU Cory! Clean shop and awesome bunch. Was good to meet you, John and Tyler also. Thanks again for convincing Mike to let us use a GH tune on my truck to get a true 3 Tuner's on the same truck/dyno combo!

Latest posts

Members online