elite or diesel dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_monster

Reaction score
What's it tell us? I've had an elite twin fueler since they first came out. Lets just say its good but not perfect. Not putting it down just stating the facts.

Evan ogre44

Reaction score
What's it tell us? I've had an elite twin fueler since they first came out. Lets just say its good but not perfect. Not putting it down just stating the facts.

but that also could have been something that they may have fixed over the time. we might as well just wait and see what clausen's does because his may be the final say in this

one2nine

Reaction score
I wouldn't base a product off of one truck. Lol look the II pumps. Eric has a good build going from the sounds of it, but what does his build have as far as a final say in a product?

pog

Reaction score
i prefer elite. they are a big name brand so they are well known, their products have been tested and they run big performance. as dustin said many people on this site run with elite and clausen the winner of dpc this year has his new build sitting at elite right now so that has to tell ya something.

lol, he also won dpc with a dragon fire II hpfp. That should tell you something. Both companies are great Imo.

Matt

Reaction score
Not trying to take away from Eric, but I don't think his truck having a dual fueler from Elite is going to really settle anything. Elite, DD and RCD all make different, unique kits that are different, yet provide us with more fuel. I'm just happy we have options.

one2nine

Reaction score
As long as it's pushing fuel through my 100%'s at adequate frp, I could care less of the name.

Gearhead

Reaction score
A single pressure regulator can be tricky to dial in......

Erikclaw

Reaction score
lol, he also won dpc with a dragon fire II hpfp. That should tell you something. Both companies are great Imo.

With the pump you bought and it grenaded

Like I said my preferance should have nothing to do with it. I did win DPC and will back all products on my truck. They worked great for ME, not saying they will for you. For this years DPC all caution was thrown out the window cause I want to repeat. I am competitive as hell and will not accept 2nd.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Not trying to take away from Eric, but I don't think his truck having a dual fueler from Elite is going to really settle anything. Elite, DD and RCD all make different, unique kits that are different, yet provide us with more fuel. I'm just happy we have options.

I agree, when i went to dpc, modded stock pump was all you could get... I always wonder now how my truck would have done with the 76mm single, 200s and dual fuelers... guess i wont ever know LOL

one2nine

Reaction score
I agree, when i went to dpc, modded stock pump was all you could get... I always wonder now how my truck would have done with the 76mm single, 200s and dual fuelers... guess i wont ever know LOL

that's alloooottta fuel!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Is that what yours had back then? Damn a 76mm and a lot of fuel would be nasty. I was young then, don't remember. lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
that's alloooottta fuel!

Im talking 100% overs, sorry, basically the current fuel i have on my little truck.

If i blow up a turbo i think i might go back to a single and try it again now that i can tune it to myself

one2nine

Reaction score
Im talking 100% overs, sorry, basically the current fuel i have on my little truck.

If i blow up a turbo i think i might go back to a single and try it again now that i can tune it to myself

ah I see I see. I'm super excited about the potential I'll have out of my single setup. I can't wait to finally tear into it.

3brorce

Reaction score

Ya I think it is important to have a hand in the tuning right at the event. That would be awesome

Keep'erpinned

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It's funny how the only people who have a problem with the diesel doctor kit are either moderators or have elite in their signature. Not taking sides. Just pointing out that he obvious.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Nice first post. However they base their decisions on what they have which is elite. If i had elites kit id be saying the same thing. They dont want non vendors of the site pushing products which is understandable. This isnt the case hence jeremeys ban being lifted and the threads continuance. Its good info for people choosing a kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.