Ennis Cookout Info

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Awesome.

BTW - when is the cut off for signing up for this? I have a couple of buds that may or may not be making the trip and while I could let them fend for themselves a bit - I might need to go kick them a little harder so they can stop being indecisive women.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Just for everyone thinking that it's too high all it's for is to cover the cost of everything. Spices, meat, and all the extras. If you leave hungry or not stuffed where you can't walk it will be your own fault that's how much food there is and it's expensive! It's gonna be good and much better than a restraunt. I'm over at Chris' place at least 3 times a week eating and for this price I wouldn't miss it for any place in the world!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Hot rod, Lets set the date to October 4th. I need all the cushion I can get to get things rounded up. I think that is fair.

Arisley

Reaction score
Quality inn homie, there's some good stories from that back parking lot LOL

This parking lot. Hope that truck is still there, it was handy.

IMG_0136.jpg

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Room booked FTW. Game on....

Ok, on another note. For those of you interested in eating. I could possibly bring a homemade mac and cheese recipe i make but it will depend if the funds allow it. The more people the more food. Spread the word. PLEASE try not to wait till the last couple of days or week for that matter before the deadline on Oct. 4th. I can do it but i would rather not have 100 entries on the 4th.

Latest posts

Members online