Ennis Cookout Info

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Oh btw, this cookout is gonna be awesome haha.

I will be posting as we get closer (more than likely on the day of the event) where i will be parked and setup. HOPEFULLY it will be in the same spot as last time. Its a pretty good central hub.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Paul, money recieved and accounted for!

Big C, I will hopefully see you there. You should def, come out, bring your plati and we will park the them beside each other. Haha. We can look like the plati mafia. We can park marty's truck with us as well. Get us a good picture.

Yea that sounds good! Until mine breaks the camera because of its overdue badly needed facelift that has yet to happen!!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Oh btw, this cookout is gonna be awesome haha.

I will be posting as we get closer (more than likely on the day of the event) where i will be parked and setup. HOPEFULLY it will be in the same spot as last time. Its a pretty good central hub.

This whole thing is gonna be awesome.....man I can't wait

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey Chris. I just sent you pay pal for 6 more guys. I'll send you a PM with their names so you can keep track.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
It's gonna be an awesome cookout. I'm gonna be a busy guy for sure lol! Let's just say we are up to alot of food. Thank you ALL for your contributions. It sure makes things easier on me.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
It's gonna be madness. As we get more
The menu will continue to better. Tomorrow I will check but morethan likely we just upped our menu to registered red angus McAnally grade A steaks! CHICKA CHICKA YEA YEA!!!!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Also I have picked up more beef for ennis. Just to inform, I believe the menu will be (menu is subject to change) pork tenderloin, stuffed with jalepeno cheese, with raspberry chipotle at the track and steak at the motel afterwards. Sides? Are up in the air depends on what i can swing.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Also I have picked up more beef for ennis. Just to inform, I believe the menu will be (menu is subject to change) pork tenderloin, stuffed with jalepeno cheese, with raspberry chipotle at the track and steak at the motel afterwards. Sides? Are up in the air depends on what i can swing.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Oh ya did I mention the steak is Mcanally steak. That is for those of you going to the motel that paid.

Latest posts

Members online