• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Ennis World Finals 7.3L parts sale...

Big Calo

Reaction score
how much for a package deal for the t4 kit and turbo? What is a good turbo to run with 238/80's? May go bigger in the future

I would do $1800 for the T4 mount and the S366. The S366 would actually be a pretty good turbo for those injectors, and with the kit being T4, you would have many options to upgrade to later down the road.

As a warning the mount was built to run with the PTE76, so I'm not sure how the downpipe will line up. I bet Jake @ Irate could help you with that.

chris89

Reaction score
Irate T4 kit for SD, complete setup. Will come with 2 downpipes, one for auto, one for manual.

With wastegate - $1,400
W/O wastegate - $1,150

quqebydy.jpg

I have an AFE big boost that I will throw in. It pretty used, but may could be cleaned up.

Would you be willing to sell one of the down pipes?

Big Calo

Reaction score
I've got another guy interested in the kit right now, but if that deal falls through, I will sell one.

RWOODY

Reaction score
hi psi oil pump sold!????

Early 99 CCLB, 4WD, manual rolling chassis. I have the title, just have to find it. $3,500. I am 3 hours south of Ennis, so if you are interested in it, would probably be easier to pick it up there. $3500

a5a5amy2.jpg

a6y6yqus.jpg

su4e7a6y.jpg

avy3ydar.jpg

e7ejeja5.jpg

I can text more pics if wanted.

Also I have an Adrenaline HPOP, 250/100s injectors. Both have about 40k miles at most.

Adrenaline - $400
250/100s - $1350

Have a Early long block with all accessories, sans turbo. Has a bent valve I think. $300

Short block, was supposed to have come out of running truck. Storage wasn't the best, and was a northern truck, so there is some rust on it. $200

I'll say more as I think about of it.

Open to offers on all.

need hp pressure oil pump

Latest posts

Members online