Reaction score
So which file do I choose? There are like 1000 files on my sd card

Can reach me at 706 496 6330 if you want to walk me through it

Thanks

Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score
Also I went to update my SD card and it said I have no more space??

Can I just delete some of the files or should I just get another one?

Mpoage

Reaction score
Once the files have been exported to the SD card the Mcc files should be in the custom folder.

sledfreak

Reaction score
when you stick your card into the reader and export it to the computer, bring the files up, mcc tunes will be in the custom file. Also you need to download max calibration software from the h&s site to read them and adjust them,when you want to download them into the truck,put the card into your tuner go through the normal procedures-menu-download- it will give you 3 options, you want the one that says download custom tune to truck.

Cknox121

Reaction score
when you stick your card into the reader and export it to the computer, bring the files up, mcc tunes will be in the custom file. Also you need to download max calibration software from the h&s site to read them and adjust them,when you want to download them into the truck,put the card into your tuner go through the normal procedures-menu-download- it will give you 3 options, you want the one that says download custom tune to truck.

Thanks

Any idea where to find engine part number?

Gear head tuning sheet is asking for it. Is this the same as the ECM? Or TCM?

sledfreak

Reaction score
when you open your custom file it's listed as f64 eng mcc, and trans is f64tranmcc.also if you don't have the stock rims and tires make sure you tell what you have or you can change it in your engine file before you email it to them.Really you should call them they will tell you what to do, i don't remember filling out a paper, but that was a year or so ago.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Thanks

Any idea where to find engine part number?

Gear head tuning sheet is asking for it. Is this the same as the ECM? Or TCM?

for the h&s tuning all you need to do is send us your files. No need for the engine pn (that is for the SCT devices).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.