Extremely strong Exhaust Smell

20156point7

Reaction score
anybody have any idea when level 3&4 is going to be released. last I heard was the first of the year, but I haven't heard anything here lately.

Jomax

Reaction score
So you guys are saying when ******d, we will get the exhaust smell in the cab?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
When delet*d, the exhaust smell is more noticeable outside the cab and it gets in the cab at certain times due to going in reverse for a longer duration, having a passenger window down and idling, etc. It should not be noticeable during normal conditions.

Jomax

Reaction score
All I smell is oil vapor :p

Had my ccv re routed on my 7.3 NEVER again.

Hate the smell, smoke coming from under the truck, and I'm sure the truck will do just fine in the intake. I highly doubt people have engine failures from the CCV being in the intake.

Notneb

Reaction score
Had my ccv re routed on my 7.3 NEVER again.

Hate the smell, smoke coming from under the truck, and I'm sure the truck will do just fine in the intake. I highly doubt people have engine failures from the CCV being in the intake.

I'm saying since I routed it to the exhaust that's all I smell, not diesel fumes :p

Sadly you can't keep the stock CCV when you replace all the intake/intercooler piping BUT it doesn't matter, within a year the engine will have minimal blow by and a wee bit more power.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm saying since I routed it to the exhaust that's all I smell, not diesel fumes :p

Sadly you can't keep the stock CCV when you replace all the intake/intercooler piping BUT it doesn't matter, within a year the engine will have minimal blow by and a wee bit more power.

Well, that's different. How does it look coming out of the exhaust? Very little or a ton?

hunter.b

Reaction score
I'm currently running level 2 pip with minimal exhaust smell, however when I load the I d p race it will burn out your eyeballs !

Notneb

Reaction score
I never smell anything in the cab, unless my windows are down and there's a tailwind at a stop light. Sure if you sit next to the exhaust, duh...

Cpstanley

Reaction score
I'm currently running level 2 pip with minimal exhaust smell, however when I load the I d p race it will burn out your eyeballs !

I went down to level 2 and the difference in exhaust smell is incredible. I will be running level 2 from now on.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.