EZ Down tailgate assist

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
Anybody else like the EZ down system? I had it on my 07 F250 and is one of the first things I got for my 12 F450. Saves the cables, and your wrist, or keeps the tailgate from bonking kids who just cant leave the handle alone. :doh:
Wont give better fuel mileage or speed, just add some safety and coolness. Cheapest prices I've found are on Amazon.com

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I googled it. Seems like a kinda cool little thing to add to the truck. I searched just a little and couldnt find one for the OBS. You know of any?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i bought one for my 2011. installed it per the instructions. 2 days later it ripped the fitting out of the tailgate. Ive tried 3 different times with 3 differnt ez downs and still get the same results. So i said Ef it i dont need one lol.

Betarocker

Reaction score
I have been using one for a few months now. Was going to get one sooner, but they were backordered.

2nd best convenience modifier, after AMP Power Steps.
I was sick of OTHER people unlatching the gate and just letting it fall. Just can't do that now.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I have had one on my truck for a couple of years at least. Never had an issue at all, would never have another truck without them.

shatesme

Reaction score
The older version was great but now they changed the mounting point and the crappy nut they use now comes out after a few uses.If you buy one keep your receipt and package it can in cause you"ll probably be bringing it back.

Latest posts

Members online