Farmers Injectors......

CSIPSD

Reaction score
With all the people in the pacific nw who run those junk injectors joe must have the best runnin truck in the region.

There are alot of guys out here that got bit by the "farmers" injector guy... And to be fair I am sure there are a few trucks out there that are fine...

The problem comes when you have a small guy, who more or less gives away performance injectors to get his name out there, hand building each one with care... "wow, look at how great my injectors are, you should run farmers too"...

Then the guy gets busy and QC goes out the window, CS goes out the window, and you have people getting simple 160's with stock nozzles that are jacked...

I mean how do you *** up a P&B swap?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
As you should be....

I was a little nervous but my truck is my income so i needed it back on the road.... Derek has been pretty speedy with all this but its still a huge hassle that but luckily i have a truck i can use in the mean time....

If your nervous, dont second guess it....

And again, i appreciate everything Derek has done on this issue because lord knows i STILL havent heard hide nor hair from Mr. Farmer.....
At this rate I might even make it over for your dyno day/bbq, Derek!
We would love for you to come down! The more the merrier! Hopefully enough show up and we are wiped clean of food on the BBQ!
Props to you Derek, way to step it up!
I wish it weren't the case, but we are doing what we can. Still our apologies go out to those being affected!
this makes me a bit nervous now

This isn't anything that people anticipated to happen. I have heard word that Farmers Diesel is potentially months from going out of business, hanging on by a thread. No more injectors will ever be sold from that camp by us.

Any injectors built before January 1st, 2013 run great. We used more sets of his injectors than I can count... They were hugely successful and honestly REALLY impressed me. He lost control of all quality after that point and we have taken a hit straight in the face because of it.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
There are alot of guys out here that got bit by the "farmers" injector guy... And to be fair I am sure there are a few trucks out there that are fine...

The problem comes when you have a small guy, who more or less gives away performance injectors to get his name out there, hand building each one with care... "wow, look at how great my injectors are, you should run farmers too"...

Then the guy gets busy and QC goes out the window, CS goes out the window, and you have people getting simple 160's with stock nozzles that are jacked...

I mean how do you *** up a P&B swap?

This is a very true statement. I have physically visited the room where the injectors are being built. We took the extra step to make sure the injectors we sold were quality, we flew from Oregon to Texas to visit him. We ran all kinds of his stuff in personal rigs before marketing it to the public.

Well Joe is exactly right. They got busy, he couldn't control quality when he wasn't the only one building, his personal life got in the way of business and boom injectors are being spread around in high quantity that should not of ever left the test bench.

Its an unfortunate circumstance and I have spoke to Michael almost every day since then. We have no bad words to say about him. He owns up to the problems at hand and simply is in a hole he cannot dig himself out of, losing the company may be the only option.
We are owed an amount of money/injectors that would make most people sick, that we will never see.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Props to you guys Derek.

I'll say this about that and nothing more at this time... I purchased a set of farmers hybrids. Not because of a bandwagon but because I personally knew guys/trucks running them that were amazingly happy. As Derek stated, that was pre 2013. I bought mid year 2013 and have had an absolutely miserable experience. Built the truck to be a "toy" for my 71 year old horsepower junky dad. And I haven't allowed him to drive it in the last 6 months since getting it running because I can't trust it to not leave him stranded. Mind you the truck has set for 3 of those six months due to injectors being sent back and forth from myself to Farmers. I'm on my second set now after maybe 4,000 miles and it runs worse than with the bad running 1st set. Planning on dropping a stock set of injectors in it to keep it on the road (only pickup between me and dad currently) and sending the others off to be hopefully fixed by a quality shop.

I will say Mike is a very nice guy and went out of his way to treat me as fairly as possible. But his product is not quality IMO anymore. I wish him the best, butI will never trust a set of Farmers injectors in my rig ever again due to the issues I've had.

mattman347

Reaction score
Derek, you guys have been great to work with and if there is anything we can do to help you out let is know! We really do appreciate the business!!

blk99

Reaction score
Got my injectors from FF today, hopefully be able to get them in tomorrow night! All I can say is so far i am WAAAYYY more impressed with Full Force... each injector is wrapped in bubble wrap and in its on box within the big box, no broken parts, and minus the solenoids they look damn near new, no gouges in the bodies or anything!

T-500 is already in.... cant wait to get the ole girl back on the road!!

blk99

Reaction score
and she lives!! runs amazing even without out single shot tunes (in the mail)....

superduty4x4

Reaction score
The vendor is vision diesel and unfortunately this happens to be the last set we had on the shelf.

I suppose we should have just scrapped them rather than selling. Though they were Un touched and supposedly freshly built.

Our apologies and your full force injectors will certainly be there ASAP. Guess we have an expensive set of 8 paper weights now!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Props to you for making it right Derek!

As for Mike Farmer, I don't know why anyone would spend money with him after what I've seen myself and keep hearing on the forums. I installed a set for a friend that came back almost exactly like described above after MONTHS of waiting (loose solenoid screws, one screw missing) and those injectors worked so well the truck BARELY limped itself onto the trailer to make the walk of shame home on the wrong end of the hitch. I'd pay $3k for stock injectors before I'd run free injectors from Mike.

mandkole

Reaction score
Ive not known Derek or Curtis for a real long time, but would have not expected anything different. They are learning quickly and dont short cut the business. Now, I need to start remembering that they are here when I need something...:doh:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ive not known Derek or Curtis for a real long time, but would have not expected anything different. They are learning quickly and dont short cut the business. Now, I need to start remembering that they are here when I need something...:doh:

We appreciate the kind words! We don't expect to take business from any of the other companies you currently do business with, but if there is anything we can help you out with let us know!

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Breaks my ***kin heart to hear "farmers" is goin under.

What goes around comes around, ya POS!

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Dam man! Tell us how you really feel! Lol

live life full throttle

Mike Farmer reverse engineered someones product, then called them acting like a customer when he couldn't make it work right...

Then, after they worked with him to identify the problem(s), he posted on a forum touting his own genius and laughing at their ignorance and bragging about how he "played" them and tricked them into giving up their trade secrets... And now that he had all their trade secrets he was gonna do it better and cheaper.

He earned it.

F__k him.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Mike Farmer reverse engineered someones product, then called them acting like a customer when he couldn't make it work right...

Then, after they worked with him to identify the problem(s), he posted on a forum touting his own genius and laughing at their ignorance and bragging about how he "played" them and tricked them into giving up their trade secrets... And now that he had all their trade secrets he was gonna do it better and cheaper.

He earned it.

F__k him.

I was joking lol... but dam I guess..

live life full throttle

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
It's true though. Dude was a shyster. Ripped off several guys. Posted online bragging. Threw it in their faces and claimed he was better.

I watched farmer powered truck after truck cause cale a tuning nightmare and do nothing but smoke on a dyno.

As much as I don't Like seeing someone's misfortune. After reading thread after thread just like this one. I can't help but laugh.

The first thing I did with this thread aired out was text Nate and thank him for not only building a great set of injectors. But standing behind them fully.

On edit: it's funny how much he bashed Ffd on FDP. Him and his supporters had a hard on for cass.

Latest posts

Members online