Fastest 6.7

wasgas

Reaction score
It's not quite the same as the superduty at your local dealer, it looked like a ford 9" rear and 5 lug wheels, most likely a race chassis with a transplanted 6.7l and a new body.

young7.3

Reaction score
If you stop the video at 0:59 seconds(engine bay view), all the piping is on the left side of the engine bay, but in the pictures its all on the right side. Whats up with that? Two different trucks?

JMart

Reaction score
If you stop the video at 0:59 seconds(engine bay view), all the piping is on the left side of the engine bay, but in the pictures its all on the right side. Whats up with that? Two different trucks?

Good catch. WTF

17BLKplat

Reaction score

My guess, it's cinematic trickery. Even the air filter and other truck vitals are on pictured on opposite sides. I think it's just a shot that was reversed so that when they asked for a "left to right pan shot", they got one.
Just my 2 cents.

Still want power like this!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I got a 6.7 as my rental for the next week, I will say in stock form this truck is super impressive. I might be able to leave it stock and DD it if i owned one.

The low end power is money in my opinion, it'll hold 6th gear and climb anything you throw at it

17BLKplat

Reaction score
soo.... if ford installed an aftermarket single... why can't we do the same?

Cause when they blow it up, they just ask for another test motor. We blow it up and ask for another job to pay it off LOL
I'm with ya though. I think there will be some good mods in time, and also once we figure how to get some beefier rods in this block.

2wd-fire

Reaction score
It's not quite the same as the superduty at your local dealer, it looked like a ford 9" rear and 5 lug wheels, most likely a race chassis with a transplanted 6.7l and a new body.

the reason behind the ford 9 inch is for the high gear need to go that fast that dont make like 2.10-1.55 gear for steerling 10.5 and they make ever gear in the world for a ford 9 inch

Latest posts

Members online