First hook in the 6.4

skevac

Reaction score
What where you trying to gain by strapping the front down? After taking another look at the video I think the lack of front suspension too low of air pressure & coming out as aggressive as you did lead to you bouncing. And if you watch close the drivers side back tire quits spinning towards the end. So, either your locker/limited slip isn't working or the trans was slipping. If I were you I would leave the front suspension stock, air the tires up a bit and try to come out a little smoother to see what that does. Just my .02 cents.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Goal was to keep the front end from hoping like the rest of the 05+ trucks there. And I agree with about everything you said. And I think the limited slip is about smoked. It has put up with more than you could imagine.

Got the suspension stops done for the rear. Took the 1.5 spacer out of the front.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
From what I remember, Lubeowner added the extra shock to American Ride and it helped a bunch.. I thought he had it rigged up where it came at a bit of an angle from way in front of the normal shock.

skevac

Reaction score
Try adding a shock or putting on an adjustable shock like the Rancho RS 9000 to keep the front end from "chattering".

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Try adding a shock or putting on an adjustable shock like the Rancho RS 9000 to keep the front end from "chattering".

dual rs9000s!!! that will solve the issue,as long as the spring(if not stock)arent to stiff.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Didn't get to pull last night. Hit midnight and they shut us down. I was next in line. Really pissed. Not much you can do though.

The one thing i did figure out is the ebp is getting high around 4,000rpm. But that's about it. Normal full throttle run they stay good. But when you manual shift and get the rpm up towards the rev limiter i think it maxed the sensor. It was 85.x. Going to check the data log tonight when i get home.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.