Fleece Cheetah Turbo....

Azraie218

Reaction score
I was joking lol though I'd love to get one in the future, but not until I get my fuelers and lift pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
As of now all the 66/70.5's will be made from new ford turbos. Ford attached a $250 core charge to them so that's what we will give you back if you want to send your 2015 turbo in on core.

Unlike the StreetMax and TowMax which we will actually take your stock core, rebuilt and modify it to put back on the shelf to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
If you want the whistle why not just put a powermax on it? Aren't the specs are about the same as a stock but with ball bearings?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
If you want the whistle why not just put a powermax on it? Aren't the specs are about the same as a stock but with ball bearings?

For one. The powermax is a 6.0 charger. For two, they aren't ball bearings. Those morons at sinister started that BS statement a year and a half ago and have been filling people's heads with nonsense ever since. There are NO ball bearing vgts

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
Last edited:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I'm totally interested in this as well.

Have a stock ish '12 where some parts fell off, MM & g3arh3ad tuned. It's great, but egt's get a big high on a sustained hill pulling the toyhauler - grossing 25klbs. MM chirps and defuels.

Just ordered the H&S uppipe and NL Intake for it. Want the intercooler too, but just got married and had a partnership go south so $$ is a bit tight. It'll come back.

But, before my turbo poops (55kmi), I'd like to know what's going in next and beat it to the punch.

Another VGT sounds pretty exciting to me.

How's the exhaust brake w/ a pre '15 MM tune?

Will stock rods hold?

What's cost going to be? w/ the '12 retrofit?

Do I need a pump too? How much?

About how much $ do I need to save towards this upgrade - do it right?

At the end of the day, on a tow tune, how much HP/TQ are we talking? What's max HP/TQ? Compared to what I have now?

Can we get an estimate on when these will be avail?

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Jcain had the same setup i have with a stock 15 retro kit on his 12 and it put down 492hp 1159tq with custom tuning from same tuning you're using. As for the exhaust brake on a pre 15, it's really just transmission braking and not exhaust braking like the newer trucks. I love the way the truck runs now but if I were to do it again, I'd go 64 street max the first go round and then maybe a 15 fuel pump. Anything after that I'd be thinking build time.

Keith

Latest posts

Members online