Fleece Cheetah Turbo....

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
See that's what I'm saying... Why go with a 63mm for a 50hp gain? Seems like a huge waste of money. If I'm going to build a truck, I'm going to get a turbo that can support a hell of a lot more than 50hp over stock...

Also, for anyone to go with any option besides Midwest or H&S is ludicrous :p When my toy budget supports, better believe I'm getting at least a trans from Morgan...

There's more to it than just top end gains.

Reaction score
See that's what I'm saying... Why go with a 63mm for a 50hp gain? Seems like a huge waste of money. If I'm going to build a truck, I'm going to get a turbo that can support a hell of a lot more than 50hp over stock...

Also, for anyone to go with any option besides Midwest or H&S is ludicrous :p When my toy budget supports, better believe I'm getting at least a trans from Morgan...

Thanks man. And for what it's worth the 6670R will support a ton more than 50 hp if you got the rest to go with it.

But that cheetah whistle tho....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cheetah doesn't sound any different than the one we have. The 6670 whistles and makes more power...

Reaction score
What will 6670R be rated up to, HP wise?

Like I stated, I've made 750 pretty much dead on time after time. With all supporting mods I don't see why anyone else wouldn't be able to do the same. I mean that's like 200-250 over stock right? Lol. Gonna need some other mods to get there besides a turbo though.

Reaction score
What will 6670R be rated up to, HP wise?

Like I stated, I've made 750 pretty much dead on time after time. With all supporting mods I don't see why anyone else wouldn't be able to do the same. I mean that's like 200-250 over stock right? Lol. Gonna need some other mods to get there besides a turbo though.

higherlife

Reaction score
Thanks man. And for what it's worth the 6670R will support a ton more than 50 hp if you got the rest to go with it.

The cheetah doesn't sound any different than the one we have. The 6670 whistles and makes more power...

do you have the dyno sheets and track times to prove it available for public viewing? "We seen consistent 750 hp dynos and track times that back those numbers."
What are your supporting mods? Duel fuelers for sure. injectors? If this was on your single cab build i can look it up.
Was this on a 2015 or retrofitted?

Don't mean to pry but i've already bought and sold an hs kit on a "instinct" buy. Just trying to do my homework this time.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
All the info is in the thread for the regular cab. All the dyno sheets and track slips as well.

Yes it has dual fuelers a built engine, big injectors etc. you are not going to make or keep 750hp together without all the supporting mods.

I referenced 750 as that is what the turbo can make in a max effort situation. You will not get that power without doing all the supporting modifications.

It has made over 800 on other dynos on fuel. But I do not reference this as they do not match the track times.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.