• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

For Sale Livewire with Innovative tunes.

Desertdweller

Reaction score
I have a sct livewire with IDP tunes. This is for a 6.4. Firmware version 6.4,058,0 Tune version ID64 2,5,0 unlocks left -5 marred status unlocked. This is not the latest update from IDP so please call them for info for this to work on your truck. This unit is used and in ok condition but works just fine with some scratches on the face. Includes everything in the pic. $450.00 plus shipping. I will consider trades for performance stuff for my 99 7.3. I also have a dpf/doc delete pipe with pressure sensor local only trade for 18 pack of coors light. If Im to high on my prices please let me know.

Attachments

• idp tuner.jpg
    idp tuner.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Smokyred

Reaction score
Oh sorry, I saw the part about a case of beer and I got all excited, lol. If you change your mind let me know please.

Thanks,
Dave

Desertdweller

Reaction score
I still have this DPF/DOC delete pipe for trade local only a 18 pack coors light. I would lower my price but I dont think they make anything smaller than 18 packs.

Latest posts