From lifted to stock/leveled?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
After seeing that picture, leave it! Buy a small beater and rock that to school. Then again, I would be parking my truck there too even if it was leveled.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
don't go backwards....youll hate it.

red truck has been up and will always be up long as I own it.

had the lowered 420 trucks, had leveled, still more satisfying driving the red truck though

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
don't go backwards....youll hate it.

red truck has been up and will always be up long as I own it.

had the lowered 420 trucks, had leveled, still more satisfying driving the red truck though

True. I need to invest in a coilover or good shocks. Rough country shocks aren't doing it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patricku47

Reaction score
The truck looks great, as long as I don't have to own it! I love the look of a lifted truck, but I hate having to jump up in them, fight to load things in the bed, or have to carry a huge drop hitch. I much prefer stock or lowered in the rear to level, just because its more convenient for me to use/drive.

smcox1

Reaction score
^I completely agree with this. I love the look of a lifted truck but there's no possible way I could DD one. My bro inlaws new f150 has a 6" lift and what a pain to get in and out of it and I'm no midget I'm 6'3 but it's just not for me. But your Harley sure looks good up in the air!

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
^I completely agree with this. I love the look of a lifted truck but there's no possible way I could DD one. My bro inlaws new f150 has a 6" lift and what a pain to get in and out of it and I'm no midget I'm 6'3 but it's just not for me. But your Harley sure looks good up in the air!

Thank you appreciate it. It deffinetly gets the looks and has the power to match. I think the plans to just get some soft ass shocks or coil set up.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Thank you appreciate it. It deffinetly gets the looks and has the power to match. I think the plans to just get some soft ass shocks or coil set up.

shoot me a PM when your ready, il help set ya up with what I did in the red truck, rides perfect.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
shoot me a PM when your ready, il help set ya up with what I did in the red truck, rides perfect.

Sounds good to me. I am that trucks biggest fan. Money's tight right now since school but il deffinetly let you know. I love the way yours is set up.

CUZICAN

Reaction score
After seeing that picture, leave it! Buy a small beater and rock that to school. Then again, I would be parking my truck there too even if it was leveled.

Yup, I rock this beast to work, to keep the paint on my truck for getting trashed.

Attachments

• image.jpg1_zpsuj8d6h0h.jpg
    image.jpg1_zpsuj8d6h0h.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 83

CUZICAN

Reaction score
Yep it definitely is, but I picked it up off a friend that was driving it to work when he switched jobs and after he moved closer to work, no longer needed it. I think i gave him $8k for it, less than a year old, with 22,000 on the clock, and the 41mpg doesn't hurt, other than that I hate this thing. I wanted something moderately reliable, that I didn't care about, where I park for work, we have cooling tower condensate that lands on our vehicles and it has to be buffed off, will not wash off, this thing fits the bill perfectly.

Latest posts

Members online