fuel rims

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
I really want some 22x14 octanes, just wish my 37's were wider cause I dont wanna run 40's :doh:

superstroked

Reaction score
cause they're schweet. LOL wanna be different? buy the boosts, throttles, octanes, or that new one they have. you rarely see any of those. just a lot of hostages. cause they look tits LOL

I waited a while before I got my machined hostages and still don't see a whole lot of them

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I waited a while before I got my machined hostages and still don't see a whole lot of them

yea you're right. rarely do I see machined. I'm not bashing hostages at all. they look great. just a lot of people are starting to buy them. I see rangers, half tons, tacomas, etc with them a lot around here. reason I went different.

superstroked

Reaction score
yea you're right. rarely do I see machined. I'm not bashing hostages at all. they look great. just a lot of people are starting to buy them. I see rangers, half tons, tacomas, etc with them a lot around here. reason I went different.

I didn't take it as bashing:toast:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I've been wanting to put a set of the Boost wheels on the wifeys truck . Have yet to see a set on anything .

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I have these on mine in 20x14.

115.jpg

And these on my Wife's in 20x10, there nice wheels for sure no complaints from us.

photo2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online