fuel rims

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
I really want some 22x14 octanes, just wish my 37's were wider cause I dont wanna run 40's :doh:

superstroked

Reaction score
cause they're schweet. LOL wanna be different? buy the boosts, throttles, octanes, or that new one they have. you rarely see any of those. just a lot of hostages. cause they look tits LOL

I waited a while before I got my machined hostages and still don't see a whole lot of them

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I waited a while before I got my machined hostages and still don't see a whole lot of them

yea you're right. rarely do I see machined. I'm not bashing hostages at all. they look great. just a lot of people are starting to buy them. I see rangers, half tons, tacomas, etc with them a lot around here. reason I went different.

superstroked

Reaction score
yea you're right. rarely do I see machined. I'm not bashing hostages at all. they look great. just a lot of people are starting to buy them. I see rangers, half tons, tacomas, etc with them a lot around here. reason I went different.

I didn't take it as bashing:toast:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I've been wanting to put a set of the Boost wheels on the wifeys truck . Have yet to see a set on anything .

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I have these on mine in 20x14.

115.jpg

And these on my Wife's in 20x10, there nice wheels for sure no complaints from us.

photo2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.