Future/Current Build Plans

extreme3807

Reaction score
Thought it would be a cool idea to list any upcoming/current big builds people have going. Instead of hunting down each individual thread started by the OP, try and centralize them into one thread instead of the standard "refer to my build thread" answer on other members threads. Start with the current setup you have, and any track, dyno numbers you have currently, as well as what your overall goal is out of the upcoming/current build.

extreme3807

Reaction score
You should start by listing your plans. :poke:

I am honestly not sure of half of the **** craig has planned. I am just as curious as everyone else what he has up his sleeves. When he decides it's the right time, I am sure he will say something. Until then I am dying to know as well.

White_monster

Reaction score
I see. Well in that case I'll start.

Current setup is as follows:

Stock engine with studs
Elite twin fueler
110 nozzles from Elite
Elite max powers

No numbers on it but it's fun and fast.

New stuff going in for spring, cross my fingers everything is here is as follows:

Fully built and balanced engine
Elite 66mm vgt with a Garrett GTX5533r 91mm turbo
150 nozzles from Elite
Elite stage 5 trans

All parts are ordered, some are here and some are shipping as we speak. Goal is 1000-1100 on fuel and still streetable.

Who's next?

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
6.2 stroker motor, 16.1 compression, decked block, o ringed heads with receiver grooves in the block,Ported polished heads, 3 angle valve job, billet pistons with coated tops and skirts, cam, Hamilton push Rods/springs, warren diesel 340cc 150% nozzles, warren diesel dual hpop system, terminator t1000 hpop, DDP exhaust manifolds, and one ball bearing T4 billet turbo. Twisted srage 5 transmission. SCT with Eric's tunes of course. Waiting on pistons to be done machining before coating. Winter project. Will prob have a stock motor ready for truck jam.

Last edited:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
6.2 stroker motor, 16.1 compression, decked block, o ringed heads with receiver grooves in the block,Ported polished heads, 3 angle valve job, billet pistons with coated tops and skirts, cam, Hamilton push Rods/springs, warren diesel 340cc 150% nozzles, warren diesel dual hpop system, terminator t1000 hpop, DDP exhaust manifolds, and one ball bearing T4 billet turbo. Twisted srage 5 transmission. SCT with Eric's tunes of course. Waiting on pistons to be done machining before coating. Winter project. Will prob have a stock motor ready for truck jam.

I'm not sure how that applies to the 6.4 section.....lol

Wayne

Reaction score
not only does it belong in the 6.0 section, but multi angle valve jobs are for gassers, not diesels. The angle change is to help atomize the fuel as it passes the valve. Not that it really hurts, but not something to brag about. Cool looking setup at any rate though. I'll be following it when you get things under way. good luck.

6.4stroke

I'm going to do a build here in a few weeks. Getting a 6.4 motor with 67 thousand miles from a salvage going to rebuild it. It depends on cash flow on how long it's going to take.

Here's my plans

Port and polish heads
Arp headstuds with oem head gaskets
Cam possibly
Stage 1 airdog upgrade
I'm going to try RCD new dual cp3 kit
80 hp injectors
Turbo wise going with probably a 66 mm single turbo. Local shop can do the fabrication and build the turbo. They are also doing the head work. Obviously this engine came from a salvage yard so I've yet to tear it apart to see what's all going on it so it might need other stuff. I do have a friend that works at the dealership so I can get the parts cheaper if I need them. Planning on touching around 700 hp.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Build plans.

Studs
Gated uppies and coated down pipe (patiently waiting for them to come off another members truck...LOL)
60hp nozzles
30% over hpfp or a dual fuel setup
Stg 2 LP fuel system
Ported intake
6.0 manifolds
II tow powers 71/59
White_Monsters BIG intake
Upgrade trans.
No Limit IC, CAC pipe, elbow and hot side pipe (coming soon)

Going for 550hp towing and 750 for fun and games.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
-Tow Power X's
-GoGo ported intake mani
-Elite 60hp nozzles
-valvetrain upgrade
-custom air filter?
-WC wastegate
-pushrods

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
[U]Currently have:[/U]
No Limit Intake
EGR Delete
AFE Stage II Intake
Air Dog 165
H&S Black Maxx
4'' Downpipe
4'' dp back exhaust
Pro Comp traction Bars

VERY soon adding:
Elite Tow Power Turbos
Elite Z-max Ported Intake Manifold
Elite Wastegate kit with welded downpipe
Elite Custom Up pipes For Steed Speed Manifolds
Steed Speed Manifolds
Soot Powered Performance ported heads
ARP Headstuds

Possibly adding duel fuelers and 60hp nozzles

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am honestly not sure of half of the **** craig has planned. I am just as curious as everyone else what he has up his sleeves. When he decides it's the right time, I am sure he will say something. Until then I am dying to know as well.

So you just pay for stuff but have no idea what you're getting? That's nuts!!

extreme3807

Reaction score
So you just pay for stuff but have no idea what you're getting? That's nuts!!

Its more complicated than that. I paid for the stuff that I wanted and requested up front. Everything else is just Craig experimenting with parts. I know what I paid for and what I want the overall outcome to be. How it gets there is up to Craig.

6.4stroke

I'm sure Craig is going to hook up with a great running motor extreme. What was ur hp goals extreme?

extreme3807

Reaction score
I'm sure Craig is going to hook up with a great running motor extreme. What was ur hp goals extreme?

Not being in the states is hard for me to stay on top of the build. Before I left I told Craig that I trusted him enough where he could have free reign on my truck. I wanted to try something different, and Craig seemed pretty pumped to take the task on. 1300 on fuel would be ideal. If its more, great, if its not, We will keep working on it till we at least reach that goal.

extreme3807

Reaction score
[U]Currently have:[/U]
No Limit Intake
EGR Delete
AFE Stage II Intake
Air Dog 165
H&S Black Maxx
4'' Downpipe
4'' dp back exhaust
Pro Comp traction Bars

VERY soon adding:
Elite Tow Power Turbos
Elite Z-max Ported Intake Manifold
Elite Wastegate kit with welded downpipe
Elite Custom Up pipes For Steed Speed Manifolds
Steed Speed Manifolds
Soot Powered Performance ported heads
ARP Headstuds

Possibly adding duel fuelers and 60hp nozzles

i think you have the air side of things pretty well covered. Sounds awesome

6.4stroke

Well when Craig finishes ur engine ull be in 1,000 hp 6.4 club. Seems like the club is expanding every year Shane will be in it too at some point. Definitely on my bucket list b4 I die is ride in a 1,000 6.4. Good luck I kno it's hard to be patient

Latest posts

Members online