Go fast/make power Fab thread- Lets see your work.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Was having fun with my 6.0 before my operation. Probably mess with this setup some more and then head for triples, and make sure my lincoln isint playing dippin dots with me when its rush time next time around lol.
Twins-1.png

27c41221.png

Boostfed

Reaction score
Was having fun with my 6.0 before my operation. Probably mess with this setup some more and then head for triples, and make sure my lincoln isint playing dippin dots with me when its rush time next time around lol.
Twins-1.png

27c41221.png

I like that setup, cleaned up a bit it would probably be top notch. Any pics with the cab on?

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Thanks, Its all cleaned up, welds are down and all it needs is paint. I was just in a rush and wanted it to run that night, then headgaskets let loose so cab went up the next day. I'll get some pics when I paint the pipes. And I'm gonna buy a tig when I start the revision for the triples. It ripped though that's for sure! :thumbsup: Sucks I gotta wait til I'm walking around normally to start on this again.

Last edited:

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
I don't now if my fab skill even comes close to what I have just seen but here it is.
The manifolds for my parallel turbo set up.
PA314751.JPG

PA314754.JPG

PA314753.JPG

PA314755.JPG

and a picture of my metal shop

PA314738.JPG

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Hasnt that parrel setup been running for some time now? Coulda swore I saw pics of it a while back on PSN. Nice work on them Manafolds. Looks real good.

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
very nice. Have you had the setup running?

Thanks. The truck is running great. Like what was said will be making some small changes this winter. Will post the updates when I get started.

The videos are on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/chrisf97305?feature=mhee

and pictures of the build are on my website. http://blackmagicmotorsports.com/index

Thanks again. Its been a good build. I love it when everyone keeps saying it will never work, and it does. I know that a compound turbo system would give me more boost, but I am looking only for 5 to 550hp. These turbos will build 60psi at 800cfm's of air each. Just got to get some bugs worked out and then hang on and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online