Going to try a new setup

Boostfed

Reaction score
Great job guys. Glad you're going out of the box. That thing pulls its ass off. I expect a ride in it again with some fuel soon!I can't wait to see numbers with the new setup and with fuel too!

MINK

Reaction score
That's awesome on stock fuel, my mind continues to spin on what I want to do for chargers LOL

Jhaddox

Reaction score
That's awesome on stock fuel, my mind continues to spin on what I want to do for chargers LOL

ya...mine just got set, this is basically more or less the set up i wanted from the start, i was gonna have it fabbed by someone, but then the single came and caught my attention, but now that someone is going to be making this as a kit where its already all thought out, ill be doing this

Dustball8504

Reaction score
ya...mine just got set, this is basically more or less the set up i wanted from the start, i was gonna have it fabbed by someone, but then the single came and caught my attention, but now that someone is going to be making this as a kit where its already all thought out, ill be doing this

Looking at your avatar I see you do some pulling, this kit would put you straight to the Open class lol. I saw you wanted a single, I thought that was also for pulling.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.