Going to try a new setup

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I probably will never have a 6.4, unfortunately, but id like to see a 63/68/13SS with an external gate with something in the 88mm range.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

EvilTwins

Reaction score
ya...mine just got set, this is basically more or less the set up i wanted from the start, i was gonna have it fabbed by someone, but then the single came and caught my attention, but now that someone is going to be making this as a kit where its already all thought out, ill be doing this

I am really interested in seeing how well this build can be engineered into a kit, if feasible at all. I like what I am seeing for numbers and initial reviews on drivability (taking into consideration that it is a "race mod"). The fact that stock fuel is used is outrageously appealing. My concerns are primarily only the exhaust routing and long term usability of the exhaust.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I am really interested in seeing how well this build can be engineered into a kit, if feasible at all. I like what I am seeing for numbers and initial reviews on drivability (taking into consideration that it is a "race mod"). The fact that stock fuel is used is outrageously appealing. My concerns are primarily only the exhaust routing and long term usability of the exhaust.

Hopefully my truck will be done and motor back in by jan. I already talked to Craig about it, and this is the turbo set up it'll get

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Working on getting.to the track this week

Sent from my Droid Charge using TAPTALK

Im curious to see how the dyno numbers compare, but im betting your kinda tapped for fuel, but im still guess the track is going to show about 750 hp or so just because of the power UNDER the curve these trucks are so awesome for.

Nice work guys, and no need to test the smaller high pressure turbo, mines getting swapped out for a 63 this week hopefully.

Latest posts

Members online