mario a diangelo

Reaction score
979963_527119440659397_378963947_o.jpg

lotta red not so stock

BlueOx

Reaction score
979963_527119440659397_378963947_o.jpg

lotta red not so stock

Lose the ford emblem on front, get a 2wd air dam, and mount that light bar behind that mesh grill and you got a winner for sure. The front end just looks to busy to me. Oh and consider taking off those chrome steps. Good looking truck bud

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
Lose the ford emblem on front, get a 2wd air dam, and mount that light bar behind that mesh grill and you got a winner for sure. The front end just looks to busy to me. Oh and consider taking off those chrome steps. Good looking truck bud

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

this. the emblem on the front looks so outta place to me

smcox1

Reaction score
I like it. I also like where the light bar is but it would look good if you cut the air dam to the height of the light bar

CanadianPS

Reaction score
Lose the ford emblem on front, get a 2wd air dam, and mount that light bar behind that mesh grill and you got a winner for sure. The front end just looks to busy to me. Oh and consider taking off those chrome steps. Good looking truck bud.

X2.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I have $100 that Jeff's truck will change its appearance 3 times in the first year. LOL Man you went from lifted, to lowered, then up again I think and always changing tires and wheels or looking for something different.Performance wise I bet would change, I mean the kits are just coming out and I am sure more will come. Especially after a lot of tuning, testing and experimenting is done. I could see someone changing setups easily after a yr or so.

mario a diangelo

Reaction score
I did think about cutting the valence to match the lightbar just haven't had time to do that with everything else going on, Started a new company doing plasti dip

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
not a fan of the yellow accents but otherwise nice job.

hope the company works out for you

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

Looks great! PTM bumpers and grill surround looks nice with red. And some SOTAs would look killer! I found a pic of one ptm'd, but didn't save it :doh: I think it was on powerlab's fb or YouTube page. I'll try to find it and post after class.

Sent from the Bayou

Latest posts

Members online