H&S 6.7 Kit Installed

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Tools, Tail pipes, and surgery.......... Sounds like we should start our own reality show.

Just saying..........

LOL

come to think about it, I have NOT been easy on it. leaning on it today in a bigger pulse width file ... its VERY strong.

I'm talking easy compared to prior trucks, giving an actual break in, not destroying the stock trans

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

I'm talking easy compared to prior trucks, giving an actual break in, not destroying the stock trans

the trans feels incredibly solid at what I would assume is well north of 800. but yeah no burnouts, yet.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Last time I had talked with him he said he has not been driving it much because he can't afford new rear tires. Then the very next day he calls and says he wants our dual fueler kit. Damn guy can't make up his mind......ha. On a side note we have been on the dyno all month testing a bunch of different turbo's, compressor wheels, and turbine combinations with a real world data logger...not a CTS or some sort of monitor. The results have been interesting. When we finish up we'll share the numbers. We will have a bunch of different turbo options coming along here shortly. Stay tuned:)

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Jared, how is the truck holding up? have you added fuel?

any itch for larger turbo?

Truck has not had any issues at all. I have not added any fuel yet, still plan to though. Just been really busy lately buying other crap and traveling. No itch for me, even if I did want more turbo I personally would bump to some sort of compound setup beyond this single.

Edit: unless Zane comes out with a turbo I want lol.

Last edited:

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Edit: unless Zane comes out with a turbo I want lol.

You have the best for 99 percent of people............Just saying.

Latest posts

Members online