H&S Motorsports new fuel filter design?!

BlueOx

Reaction score
Just saw this on FB, any thoughts on this fellas? Looks pretty slick to me! And would probably save a bunch of money in the long run on filter cost.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376877682.692634.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Idiesel

Reaction score
The only thing is can you buy your filters separate? Bc everytime I've bought my fuel filters they come in a set

BlueOx

Reaction score
The only thing is can you buy your filters separate? Bc everytime I've bought my fuel filters they come in a set

That's a good point! I've never really thought about that!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Unless you are running dual fuelers I don't see the point. Ford sells the filters in a set, also there isn't really anything wrong with the factory setup, very easy to change. IMO

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Unless you are running dual fuelers I don't see the point. Ford sells the filters in a set, also there isn't really anything wrong with the factory setup, very easy to change. IMO

Sorry for the newb question but how often do you change the fuel filters?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I am excessive.. Lol my truck gets babied. I don't like running anything over 5k miles without new oil

Reaction score
Fuel Filter Conversion Kit

We originally designed the fuel filter upgrade just to be used in conjuction with our dual fuel kit, but figured we might as well offer it separately for those individuals who want to save a little bit of money on fuel filter changes while adding a little bling to the engine bay. Unfortunately after some digging, we found that the OEM fuel filters cannot be purchased separately (to our knowledge).

That being said, if you need to tap into the low pressure fuel system for whatever reason (fuel pressure gauge, custom fuel setup, etc.) then the fuel filter conversion kit is a clean, easy way to do so.

Latest posts

Members online