H&S Single 64mm Turbo Kit install/review

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Jon, Thanks again for the brilliant write up on the install, and thanks again for choosing HS-Motorsports products. In fact, thanks to all of our dealers and customers! I don't think everyone in this industry say's that enough to all the people out there that support us. We really do.... I've been in the diesel aftermarket now for almost 20 years, and have seen a lot come and go.... It really stings me to see how cut-throat the diesel aftermarket has become, who's got the "biggest" for my budget...... not what works everyday... Still the thing that makes me the most happy is seeing someone happy with a product and performance we have spent so much time and effort on. I know the old dollar seems to be the most important thing to everyone now days, and I understand we all have to make a living. At the end of the day I'm buying a product that is proven to perform as advertised, even if it's a little more coin.......Thanks again to all:)

Last edited:

jcain

Reaction score
Stop it! My wife already gives me that "look" when there's another H&S box on the doorstep.

polaris7x

Reaction score
man i hate you right now! Now you just answered my question on your for sale add as to what you went with. Got a lot of other things to pay off first, so hopefully my stocker holds out till then

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I think I am going to get more fuel Jon. I want to make sure I get it on before you do.

Tiny274

Reaction score
Im talking with Dallas at H&S and im sold on this kit. Just waiting to get stateside! Thanks for the write up

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Im talking with Dallas at H&S and im sold on this kit. Just waiting to get stateside! Thanks for the write up

you will absolutely love it. adding dual fuelers makes it a complete animal.

Latest posts

Members online