HD F250 build.......

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
It's alive and headed east tonight! Thanks Wayne and Elite for making the deadline so I can have my truck for vacation. I just got a new GoPro 3 Black edition so I will get some videos posted ASAP and I hope to hit the track one night just to see how she does in 1/8th.
photo_zps3807a140.jpg
"]
photo_zps3807a140.jpg
[/URL]

Congrats Joe.

fine69

Reaction score
Lookin good Joe! Glad you'll have it for your vacation! This pic looks a lot better than the one you texted me, easier to see.

HD F250

Reaction score
Well, my truck finally made it home last night. However, Wayne did not have an easy or uneventful trip....two days later, 2 cancelled plane tickets, 2 Air Dog's replaced and a last ditch return to the stock fuel pump. What would cause all this havoc?

Crack85

Reaction score
Well, my truck finally made it home last night. However, Wayne did not have an easy or uneventful trip....two days later, 2 cancelled plane tickets, 2 Air Dog's replaced and a last ditch return to the stock fuel pump. What would cause all this havoc?

Well that sucks.....at least she's at home.....I'd switch airdog out for fuel lab or aeromotive....

HD F250

Reaction score
Diesel sludge! The filters worked as advertised, they stopped sludge from passing to the point fuel could not pass through them to keep truck running. After we realized the issue we treated tank and put stock fuel pump on to make it the rest of drive home. I have 6 filters being delivered tomorrow to reinstall Air Dog.

gman1

Reaction score
Did the truck sit for a long time with fuel in the tank? Or did you get some bad fuel from a filling station?

HD F250

Reaction score
Did the truck sit for a long time with fuel in the tank? Or did you get some bad fuel from a filling station?

It sit for a long time. It might have had bad fuel at some point also, but main culprit I think was sitting for a long period with very little fuel in tank.

HD F250

Reaction score
I finally got to come home and work on the truck. Henry and I replaced #8 injector, new 110 nozzle and injector harness just to cover all possibilities. Truck is running so good it left 2 black marks from a 25mph roll and then blew a boot off the VGT at about 60ft on a hard 4WD launch. I am going to sleep with a backache from the work, but I have permagrin. LOL

Latest posts

Members online