Help me spend it

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Not to derail, but , what were you doing on the side of the road with the hood up???

too much POWA!

Pics002.jpg

that ugly guy holding the clamp is txglassman...

back to topic....I'm surprised with how many votes for seats! I thought reg return would be first for sure....is it not as necessary as I hear?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Well I'm stuck on the rr because id like to eliminate the deadhead and possible fuel starvation with the two back injectors.....unless its not that necessary?? That leaves another 500 for something else....comments, opinions?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I'll be dead honest. Im past the high horsepower johnson measuring contest. I want my truck to have some cajones but could care less about having X amount of hp. I voted seats simply because it would help round your truck out as a total package. Whatever you decide..you've got a nice truck bro. There is no wrong choice here.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Not trying to discourage you wanting to make power in any way either Lance...

My personal goal is a usable 500 hp while having something really nice to drive to boot.

BFD99

Reaction score
I'll be dead honest. Im past the high horsepower johnson measuring contest. I want my truck to have some cajones but could care less about having X amount of hp. I voted seats simply because it would help round your truck out as a total package. Whatever you decide..you've got a nice truck bro. There is no wrong choice here.

Not trying to discourage you wanting to make power in any way either Lance...

My personal goal is a usable 500 hp while having something really nice to drive to boot.
I agree.
I like getting in my truck and not worrying that it is going to break down. Makes the drive so much more enjoyable! Seems like the faster I try to go the more it breaks. LOL

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Exactly Dex! Lol

Even a 400 hp that you never have to work on is nice!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Gare...i dont see the reg return as a power adder. Just something to help protect my injector investment...if people think its necessary. I'm keeping my eye out for one of those killer deals on the katzkins for sure but i guess i don't want them enough to pay 1200 for em.

As far as johnson measuring and hp goes, I'm hung like a baby so i have to compensate with tire shredding powa!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Gare...i dont see the reg return as a power adder. Just something to help protect my injector investment...if people think its necessary. I'm keeping my eye out for one of those killer deals on the katzkins for sure but i guess i don't want them enough to pay 1200 for em.

As far as hp goes, I'm hung like a baby so i have to compensate with tire shredding powa!

Haha! I feel ya bro. Whatever you decide to do will be good. I dig your truck.

I want to do a full fuel system with regulated return on mine too...already gathering parts.

Irontx

Reaction score
Nitrous... its fun:redspotdance:

Yup............. whats bad is the only thing I use it for lately is as a deterrent. Cant go anywhere without some youngster in his daddys truck wanting to play. Give em a little cloud and they ooh and ahhh for a second ,then go on.:doh:LOL

Hey Lance, like said man, you got a sweet ride. Not gonna go wrong which ever way you go. Your probably going to do all of them anyway. Not just all at the same time.:D

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Yup............. whats bad is the only thing I use it for lately is as a deterrent. Cant go anywhere without some youngster in his daddys truck wanting to play. Give em a little cloud and they ooh and ahhh for a second ,then go on.:doh:LOL

Hey Lance, like said man, you got a sweet ride. Not gonna go wrong which ever way you go. Your probably going to do all of them anyway. Not just all at the same time.:D

truth right there :thumbsup: i guess its really more like what do I do first!

STROKER

Reaction score
Can't beat pulling up next to a ricer and when he sits their and revs it ya just hit the purge button they usually stfu after that

Latest posts

Members online