Help me spend it

Silverback

Reaction score
I say save your money honestly, your truck looks great and its got plenty of balls.

If any thing I'd do new tires and maybe wheels to give it a more street truck look plus give you some more top end if you decide to go smaller.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I say save your money honestly, your truck looks great and its got plenty of balls.

If any thing I'd do new tires and maybe wheels to give it a more street truck look plus give you some more top end if you decide to go smaller.

really? no reg return to keep the injectors happy?

Irontx

Reaction score
Hey Lance, Im going to help you out. Ill put this delicately, all the bumpers and leather and wheels won't keep you from getting your doors blown off by trucks like mine!!!LOLLOLLOL:poke::D Your truck looks like no one else's!!! Go for the power bro!!!

JMart

Reaction score
Hey Lance, Im going to help you out. Ill put this delicately, all the bumpers and leather and wheels won't keep you from getting your doors blown off by trucks like mine!!!LOLLOLLOL:poke::D Your truck looks like no one else's!!! Go for the power bro!!!

Lol

Do I smell a grudge race in Oct?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Well since we're having a sale on our powermaxs right now if you got an extra 99 green backs you can do a new powermax turbo.

Latest posts

Members online