High and wide or low and wide

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I'm saying 6 "+ I can get things out of the side of my box at stock height, but I have to climb in the bed for anything else.. but you can't tell me it's super easy to step up on the bumpers or hop on the tailgate at 6-8" lol

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'm saying 6 "+ I can get things out of the side of my box at stock height, but I have to climb in the bed for anything else.. but you can't tell me it's super easy to step up on the bumpers or hop on the tailgate at 6-8" lol

Sounds to me like you're just a sissy. :biggun:
Seriously though, it's not that bad. I use my hitch ball as a step to get into the truck. And I'm pretty short. With the tailgate down, its just awkward getting into the bed though.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
yea. I'm fighting a loosing battle. LOL. I understand it's not that bad. but no way is it easier than leveled or stock height

but I can't argue that lifted looks great :thumbsup:

TripleE44

Reaction score
yea. I'm fighting a loosing battle. LOL. I understand it's not that bad. but no way is it easier than leveled or stock height

but I can't argue that lifted looks great :thumbsup:

It also helps that I have a desk job, and use my truck just like a car... LOL

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you're just a sissy. :biggun:
Seriously though, it's not that bad. I use my hitch ball as a step to get into the truck. And I'm pretty short. With the tailgate down, its just awkward getting into the bed though.

thats an understatement

hes fun size hes so short, its like having your own midget when hes around hahaha

ShortStroker

Reaction score
Stock or lowered and wide gets my vote all day. I'm just not a fan of lifted stuff... lowered handles better, easier to work on, easier to get in... lowered or stock height FTW!

IMG_6029_zps2255be8e.jpg

bro, :clapping: nice truck, if I ever own a 6.0 or even lower mine, even though its a reg cab, i'm goin for that look!

INFRNL

Reaction score
While I agree that stock or leveled is easier to get into a toolbox, its no easier with a dually. Maybe I'm almost fun sizedLOL
My truck is currently stock, but I still have to get in the bed to get things. The dually fenders make it too difficult and I hate it when people try to pull things out over the dually fenders. They always get scratched up. I had a couple guys using my truck and that's exactly what they did even after telling them not to.

I'm getting ready to add 4" to the front and do something to the rear along with 35's. I use my truck as a car like the munchkin does :D
Since I already have to jump in the bed, a few extra inches won't hurt anything:)

I like all styles, short, tall, fat, etc as long as they are properly proportionedLOL

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
bro, :clapping: nice truck, if I ever own a 6.0 or even lower mine, even though its a reg cab, i'm goin for that look!

Thanks man! I would KILL for a regular cab that sat like this... would be sooo bada$$. Think I'm going the opposite direction with my 7.3 gonna do leveled on some 33 or 35's lol

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Personally I want to bring the back of my 06 cc f250 4x4 down to the stock front height and wouldve already done so if my ubolt threads were longer

ShortStroker

Reaction score
Thanks man! I would KILL for a regular cab that sat like this... would be sooo bada$$. Think I'm going the opposite direction with my 7.3 gonna do leveled on some 33 or 35's lol

Yeah i'm really leaning towards it with mine, but I grew up around nothing but lifted trucks, so it just feels right to me. I'm slowly weening myself off of it though. I'm on 38x15.50's with 18x12 pacers now, just ordered 20x14 fuels goin down to 36x15.50's. Yeah i know its not much of a difference, but i'm taking the 12 step approach. cant just quit muddin cold turkey, thats how relapses occur!

96OBS

Reaction score
I really like the stock wide look. I'm looking for wider tires for my OBS right now. My front spring are kinda saggy, so mine sits a little lower in the front which don't bother me so when I tow it won't squat bad. A lifted truck to me just looks stupid, that are all over the road and can hardly use them. IMO. If anything maybe like a 2 inch lift.....

89 Stroker

Reaction score
I really like the stock wide look. I'm looking for wider tires for my OBS right now. My front spring are kinda saggy, so mine sits a little lower in the front which don't bother me so when I tow it won't squat bad. A lifted truck to me just looks stupid, that are all over the road and can hardly use them. IMO. If anything maybe like a 2 inch lift.....

can hardly use them? you must be doing it wrong :pointlaugh:

7.3 Cowboy

Reaction score
can hardly use them? you must be doing it wrong :pointlaugh:

It's hard to tow a gooseneck and keep the trailer level sitting on 6" and 37s. Buddy had a dodge and it wouldn't tow my 32' non lo pro pj because it sat to tall

89 Stroker

Reaction score
It's hard to tow a gooseneck and keep the trailer level sitting on 6" and 37s. Buddy had a dodge and it wouldn't tow my 32' non lo pro pj because it sat to tall

well ya its a dodge , lol i have seen a couple lifted truck towing some giant 5th wheels around

7.3 Cowboy

Reaction score
well ya its a dodge , lol i have seen a couple lifted truck towing some giant 5th wheels around

Dodge is always the problem lol. I know a guy a few miles from me that had a 6" on 35"s on a duraslack and took his leafs off his 5er and had then re arched to lift it so he could tow it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.