Holy crap my eyes are gone

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Washing my truck and a guy in a newer Platinum pulls in the stall next to me...leaves his truck running while he's washing it. I talk to him and he says bigger turbo, MPD piping and a tune from someone I didn't recognize.
This thing was literally burning my eyes out from the fumes. I dunno what's wrong with it but it ain't right.
Here's a hint...if it's hazing unburned fuel at idle...check your tune. LOL
That was 15 minutes ago and my eyes still burn. lol

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Talked to him some more...tune is from Don someone off Facebook?
Never heard of him. It's a '14 truck with a 366 on it and Ruby Red color matched piping. Nice truck...I'd hate to see him wash the cylinders right out of it.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I dunno. I told him about this place...told him to get ahold of Mike for some real tunes.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe that's demonic diesel or tuning? From what I've gathered from him, he's a ***in moron.

agreed 100% , $hit talks every tuner out there. many people with facebook alter ego's .

B.Warning

Reaction score
agreed 100% , $hit talks every tuner out there. many people with facebook alter ego's .

Him and Doyle are sword fighting closet fags. Never have seen a single intelligent comment come from him. Just a lot of bashing and smarta$$ remarks.

hunter_.b

Reaction score
Mine is pretty bad also at idle on the Idp race file , it's not belching smoke out but pretty darn close

jcain

Reaction score
I got into it with Mr Don (swaringer?) one day on Facebook and he went on to tell me that a box s366 turbo would spool 200rpm sooner than my heap of ****, this and that, said he's installed h&s kits and they were laggy turds. I kindly asked when/where he'd like to line some trucks up. Then the whole Facebook thread disappeared.

Join the Facebook group 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel. There's a white 6.7 with a flag as a group picture. Just sit back and watch this "amazing" tuner talk **** on every other in the industry.

Last edited:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
****ing don swaringam or whatever.... All the mouth breathers on 6.7 page on facebook have his nuts in their mouth 24/7. He also gets tagged everytime someone has a question like he is a 6.7 God... He called me out one time saying that I didn't make the power I claimed with my built truck... ***king faggot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
****ing don swaringam or whatever.... All the mouth breathers on 6.7 page on facebook have his nuts in their mouth 24/7. He also gets tagged everytime someone has a question like he is a 6.7 God... He called me out one time saying that I didn't make the power I claimed with my built truck... ***king faggot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And open housing turbos don't spool til 5500rpm. Just ask him...

heres_al99

Reaction score
im on that page and your right there are a lot off dumazzs but there are a few good men too, as far as the hazing I had it real bad on h&s box tunes now that im on gearhead files that has long gone no more hazing and the truck runs great

ccmac

Reaction score
lot of truth to these comments... the 6.7 fb page has been a major help for me due to the networking, but there is a group on there that has come to power and if you disagree with them you are the biggest idiot on the internet... im really regretting doing business with a few of them, quick to sell you something then impossible to reach when you need something else... should have spent more time on here and went with no limit for everything on my new to me 6.7.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.